Weekends other games

Gingeletiss

**** me my mind went right back to Saints leading Everton 2-1 the year we went down and Peter Crouch doing the very same thing :(
To this day i have nightmares about that, thing is that everybody watching that day knew what was gong to happen next as well.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Agree. Also looking at next weekends fixtures too, with two good results we could be pushing top 4/5 hopefully :)

Im as optimistic as the next man but after Burnley 7 of our next 10 games are against last seasons top 7.

Bearing in mind we have not won in the league against any of the top 6 for 550 days im thinking we probably should have made more of our easier start?

Im as optimistic as the next man but after Burnley 7 of our next 10 games are against last seasons top 7.

Bearing in mind we have not won in the league against any of the top 6 for 550 days im thinking we probably should have made more of our easier start?

Principles of Neural Science by Kandel and Schwartz.

Shows how **** poor everyone outside the big six is if we can be in 7th playing like we are at the moment.

Sky TV money.

The big 6 are still massively richer than the rest. The rest are now all rich enough to get decent players and pick points off each other. IMO the Sky money was the biggest reason a huge bunch of teams were close on points last season and its looking the same again this year.

Sky TV money.

The big 6 are still massively richer than the rest. The rest are now all rich enough to get decent players and pick points off each other. IMO the Sky money was the biggest reason a huge bunch of teams were close on points last season and its looking the same again this year.

Or that the league is poor, we spend too much money on a lot of poor to average players as a league and country and the 'big' clubs do usually manage to buy good players because Man City have bottomles pockets and some of the others aren't too shy to spend a ton either.

It is not only the squad players the big 6 buy it is the youngsters and in Chelsea's case they seem to have nearly dozens of players out on loan as well. I remember when Seri A was at it's financial peak and their big clubs were buying players just to stop other clubs playing them !

I wonder why our club is struggling to bring players through to the first team , are all the quality youngsters being snapped up and put through the big 6 system first ?

Yes if course you are optimistic but it is based around your wishes for other clubs to well and us not and

to keep up your post count of negativity