Brighton v Saints Match Thread

St Chalet

So from possible England candidate as number 1 to what squad player now at best?.........Hes 6foot 7 for christ sake and what how many more glaring errors dose he have to make before you realise he is at fault for numerous goals lately and not all defenders mistakes but goalkeeping howlers.He dosent inspire the defenders infront of him thus leading to playing with too much pressure.And now we revert into playing boring krap boring krap and slow football.

My point is, the whole team has been ****e for months now - not just FF. It seems as though all the confidence has been zapped from all the players. We have played slow and uninspiring football for months now. The team changes week to week and it is clear to anyone that the manager has little clue as to what is his best team and style of play. Changing the centre backs doesn't help, especially when Yoshida has been one shining light this season in an otherwise pile of ****e.

Pellegrino is taking us nowhere. Another massively conservative manager. Happy to keep the ball and doesn't want to see us taking any risks what so ever. Another boring season in store I'm afraid.

I just don't see us getting to even 20 points by Boxing Day... So worrying