Embarrassing being a Saints fan

saints-til-i-die

I remember a time, 70's, 80's and early 90's, when the disaffected found their voice through music. Nirvana, Sex Pistols, The Clash, so many great bands who expressed eloquently and passionately the feelings of a whole movement of people. Brilliant, and something that survived for generations.

Now we have the internet, where every muppet has a voice. I am not sure if this is progress.

I remember a time, 70's, 80's and early 90's, when the disaffected found their voice through music. Nirvana, Sex Pistols, The Clash, so many great bands who expressed eloquently and passionately the feelings of a whole movement of people. Brilliant, and something that survived for generations.

Now we have the internet, where every muppet has a voice. I am not sure if this is progress.

The DIY-punk ethic taken to its logical conclusion.

- Embarrassing is something you personally or a child you are responsible for has done wrong

- Embarrassing is NOT something 11 men who kick a ball around a field and you happen to support them do

We are only responsible for our own actions and to a lesser extent those of our dependants, not anyone else. None of us are really part of the club...