January 18 transfer window

SKD

Anyone who thinks Balotelli is the answer seriously needs their head examining! Have you not followed the guy over the past 5 years? In the words of Nigel Pearson - 'Are you an ostrich? Have you had your head in the sand....?' Seriously, no more nutters please.

Lol do you think anyone actually thinks we are signing him, or any other of the names mentioned? When was the last time we signed a "household" name? People are just enjoying the speculation until we actually announce someone who is a squad player somewhere else who has potential to be much better (Lemina, Gabbi etc).

Kat didn't decide transfer policy and The new owner , as far as I am aware, isn't taking an active role, especially in recruitment of players so the the policy won't have changed over night!

So, a) a back up right back is the priority and b) you think a ranger's defender is better than european championship winning cedric?

When are people going to realise that having half the squad off form doesn't make them rubbish. VVD was useless this season. That doesn't make him a bad player. Romeu is rubbish this season. Nearly everyone is underperforming. We can replace them all with new signings who aren't as good, or we can actually hire a proper manager.

A) where did I say it was a priority and b) did you read my following posts. Was more of a general chat. Better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're a fool than ...

A) where did I say it was a priority and b) did you read my following posts. Was more of a general chat. Better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're a fool than ...

Seems to be mixing it old Adrian lately, taking people on regardless of provocation.

Christ, imagine having Balotelli and Sturridge.....they would be THE most annoying goal celebrations ever. I'd be willing MP to play Shlong.
If we had those two you probably wouldn't be seeing goal celebrations from them very often anyway.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Wasn't there talk of a French transfer near completion? Sounds like it could be this bloke:

http://readsouthampton.com/2017/12/31/southampton-linked-rennes-defender-ramy-bensebaini/

Ramy Bensebaini as the article states is a left sided centre back, which makes me doubt this rumour is true. Hoedt was brought in for that role, if we do sign another centre back I think it is more likely to partner Hoedt and play on the right.

Being that Arsenal ITK went so big on his Walcott story (hes already signed, he's a Southampton player, bet my account on it etc) I'm surprised none of the Sunday papers have taken the story on.

Its almost like he could be full of it.

Let's see.

Being that Arsenal ITK went so big on his Walcott story (hes already signed, he's a Southampton player, bet my account on it etc) I'm surprised none of the Sunday papers have taken the story on.

Its almost like he could be full of it.

Let's see.

Let’s see if he’s in the Arsenal squad later.

Could the praying hands symbolise Plea? Rather than Balotelli saying he's coming? Just a thought

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I’m wondering if it means him,in the blue of Man City, is praying for a Saints Victory over Man Utd and he’s watching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php?attachmentid=2585&stc=1

Balotelli has put this on Instagram tonight. Let you guys put 2 and 2 together....

You would hope that after the experience of that fruit loop Osvaldo we would be steering well clear of another one.

I just hope we ain't going to do as Spurs did with the Bale money and run around like fools in the "sweet shop" ending up with square pegs for round holes.

Let’s see if he’s in the Arsenal squad later.

The problem I see with the Twitter ITK is that he says

Walcott is now a Southampton player. Announced before end of next week or even as early as Monday. 100% done.

If we signed him, why on earth would we not announce it straight away? Monday - OK as that is 1st Jan. Before the end of next week makes no sense at all.

If we signed him, why on earth would we not announce it straight away? Monday - OK as that is 1st Jan. Before the end of next week makes no sense at all.

Indeed, especially as we would want to announce it as soon as possible.

"End of next week" is classic ITK tactics. If it falls through then, well, some things changed but I was right at the time etc.

Because the media team haven’t had time to put a video/photo montage together yet. Can’t just announce a player without all that in place!

I suppose the club see a bargain in Balotelli considering he only has 6 months left on his contract, but surely Balotelli is a non-starter, if not for character issues (there is a theory that he’s matured since becoming a parent), then for the Nice president’s comments about such a move being “impossible” and “unimaginable”.

I suppose the club see a bargain in Balotelli considering he only has 6 months left on his contract, but surely Balotelli is a non-starter, if not for character issues (there is a theory that he’s matured since becoming a parent), then for the Nice president’s comments about such a move being “impossible” and “unimaginable”.

As we, more than anyone know, “impossible” and “unimaginable” are shorthand for “we want more money”

I don't quite get this...someone who may or may not be ITK posts something on an internet forum which may or may not be true. I find it quite annoying when someone pretends to be something that they are not for whatever reason but I can't be bothered enough to rebuke or bait them because it just isn't worth wasting my time getting involved....and it drives any genuine ITKs away....I just accept their "information" and see if it's true....if it's not then big deal....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk