January 18 transfer window

SKD

Fingers crossed this isn't just a misunderstanding...Michael Obafemi is in the squad today, perhaps he's been confused with a new signing?

Why would an academy player be being showed around the training ground? (Still holding out hope)

We're going to sign Carillo for about £20m then sack MP about a week later aren't we. New manager will come in and play Gabbiadini.

Good point. It does not make much sense to sign Carillo if Pellegrino is on the chopping block, especially as his club seem to be playing hardball on the fee, if you believe the media reports.

WTF is going on?!

Barnes is rubbish. Vokes and Wood are alright, both do a decent job and could understand a bigger club taking them as back up. Not Barnes though. He's not even that big.

Christ if Austin was fit we could get a lot of money from Chelsea right now.

Its obvious. They need an English player to complete the home grown squad rule and don't want to spend much.

Get Promes and Slimani in pleeeeeeeeeease. Slimani has really got something to offer, but how do you fit a big target man into a side with Jamie Vardy in it, he just doesn’t suit them at all but would be brilliant here I think, given our tendency to cross. I’ve only seen Promes play once and it was for Holland (against Hungary or Bulgaria maybe?) pretty sure he set up two headed goals, I remember thinking i’d love us to sign him that day.

Is that "tomorrow" in Earth days or are we talking Venus days like choccyboxkid? ;)
Been told tomorrow, who knows perhaps this was who he said was shown round! He was telling the truth all along - just a bit early.

I hope so anyway we were crying out for some pace today. Numerous times Tadic was slid through without a hope of getting on the end of it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Been told tomorrow, who knows perhaps this was who he said was shown round! He was telling the truth all along - just a bit early.

I hope so anyway we were crying out for some pace today. Numerous times Tadic was slid through without a hope of getting on the end of it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Tadic was our best player today by a country mile.

However we need a big man and a fast man up front with him.

Aka Ricky/Lallana/JRod...Dusan/Pelle/Mane...The forgotten Southampton Way.

Pace/power/skill please.

Remember when we all got excited over Sturridge and Walcott.

I'll believe it when it's official.

Never have I at any point felt anything other than dread at the prospect of us signing Daniel Sturridge. And it never ever seemed likely either.

Other than that, great point.