January 18 transfer window

SKD

I wonder if it's about these Big Issue sellers?

They are our big new signings! Now, all we need to know is what colour paint they've chosen for the big stadium improvement and that's our January window nearly sorted. But, hang on..... right now, Les and Ralph are working very hard on recruiting an obese barman so they can announce a really big signing.The news of Gabbiadini's sale on deadline day will pale into insignificance after all that big news.

Breaking news now: https://www.bigissue.com/news/big-issue-vendors-seal-transfer-southampton-fc/

Don't think he has one, just a "friend" who's noticed how gullible he is and winds him up from time to time. Don't think this is his first fake news blooper.

Naaa. It's nothing like that. I'm not a look at me type guy tbh. I'll admit I was silly to post that as I can't remember us ever calling press to announce something but I was busy and just shared it straight away without scrutinizing it.

My 'mate' has genuine links but rarely shares stuff with me and when he does, I don't often post it on here.

If I hear anything I'll post it anyway. He's been right plenty of times. He was on the wind up, I fell for it. Oh well, **** happens.

I still find it very frustrating that fans believe that hearing no news means that we're not actually doing anything.

I'm sure a lot of us still find it very frustrating that some fans blindly trust the club.

We're linked to an injured striker no one particularly wants (i.e. - unlikely to set the world alight, and overpriced), and another PR drip feed that has a similar credibility to Sturridge (and less than theo).

Add this to every single summer since Poch left and it doesn't paint a very good picture of our club's transfer abilities.

Here you go more wasted attempts for unrealistic targets.

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/southamptons-efforts-sign-daniel-sturridge-hit-major-roadblock-152233250.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw

Slimani, Ulloa, Vokes Mitrovic or even Bathshuey would have more chance surely?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I seriously doing we ever had any interest in Sturridge. This sounds like club/agent hype desperately trying to move him on and maintaining the myth that he's worth that sort of money. He isn't.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Here you go more wasted attempts for unrealistic targets.

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/southamptons-efforts-sign-daniel-sturridge-hit-major-roadblock-152233250.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw

Slimani, Ulloa, Vokes Mitrovic or even Bathshuey would have more chance surely?

Nobody has even put their name to that article.

I seriously doing we ever had any interest in Sturridge. This sounds like club/agent hype desperately trying to move him on and maintaining the myth that he's worth that sort of money. He isn't.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Agreed but Palmer is normally well connected at Liverpool.

Never normally believe things like this but thought worth it in light of lack of anything