January 18 transfer window

SKD

WEST HAM NEAR JOAO MARIO DEAL

West Ham are close to agreeing deal to sign Joao Mario from Inter Milan, according to Sky sources.

The transfer will be a loan deal with an option to buy the player for £26m in the summer.

The Portugal international midfielder moved to San Siro for £35m after helping his country win Euro 2016 in France.

Had been reluctant to move to London but has had a change of heart.

Has not been playing regularly at Inter and they signed Rafinha from Barcelona yesterday.

Gao just got planning permission to DOUBLE the size of Staplewood (100% increase).

When Krueger said that dough they got for Van **** was being reinvested, I guess that's what he means.

Can you put up a link to the planning application please?

Gao just got planning permission to DOUBLE the size of Staplewood (100% increase).

When Krueger said that dough they got for Van **** was being reinvested, I guess that's what he means.

What is the point of that? Are we doubling the size of the academy/squad?

What is the point of that? Are we doubling the size of the academy/squad?

I expect it is complete bullocks given that planning applications are public, locals would have been consulted yet no one has heard a peep, including the local rag etc...

I'm calling bollicks there is no land left to build on !

Interesting to see several clubs like Newcastle and Stoke looking at Davie Selke, surprised we aren't looking at him as well. 6' 3", decently quick, prolific at German youth international levels and only 23.

Goal record is not amazing but still 1 in 3 overall.

That eye-gym has been too small for too long. Great news.

Good trolling.

Staplewood is a rectangle site.

On one side, is the A326.

On another side, is houses.

On another side, is a road and more houses.

On the last side, is houses and a school.

You'd struggle to expand it by 10%, which would be filling in gaps around the edges and corners.

Good trolling.

You'd struggle to expand it by 10%, which would be filling in gaps around the edges and corners.

Club want to put up a new building for sports science dept which has got permission I believe. A new entrance point from the Marchwood bypassing over by the academy pitch end. On site parking for spectators. The plan is to boarder off training pitches and main building to prevent access from academy pitch end.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Club want to put up a new building for sports science dept which has got permission I believe. A new entrance point from the Marchwood bypassing over by the academy pitch end. On site parking for spectators. The plan is to boarder off training pitches and main building to prevent access from academy pitch end.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

So they want to keep the academy side separate from the first team side ? I thought it was purposely designed like that so there is a "pathway" and I can't see then being aloud to open up another entrance on the 326 a few dozen meters from one that is already there !

Good trolling.

Perhaps they intend to build a mezzanine deck

So they want to keep the academy side separate from the first team side ? I thought it was purposely designed like that so there is a "pathway" and I can't see then being aloud to open up another entrance on the 326 a few dozen meters from one that is already there !

HI CHERYL!

I must admit I'm pretty happy, glad we have someone in at last. Hopefully can score on his debut or the clowns on this forum will be baying for blood.
Just have to give him a chance when you have to rely on a 17 year old obvious we need better options Another different to what we have hope it works out .

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Have you ever been to Marchwood? What are they going to do, knock down the school and 3000 houses?

Have you ever been to Marchwood? What are they going to do, knock down the school and 3000 houses?

Before people start jumping on keyboards beating me up, just wait and see what takes place down there, I haven't seen the plans.

This is the backdrop (as far as I know).

I'm going to put allegedly here:

Apparently, there has been huge issue with residents in some of said houses being allegedly flooded by rain water running off the dome roof and flooding the area,

causing havoc with drainage.

Staplewood is being redesigned.

The word actually used by [person] who told me was "Double the size". That phrase was actually used which is why ~I've typed it, person who told me definitely would know and

while I've not seen the plans, I've seen Stadiums built in places you wouldn't think possible.

Some guy above posted things about it that I was not directly aware of myself.(?)

The dome **may possibly be** changed/moved.

Directly from the mouth of a player: the dome also leaks.

The whole thing is costing Gao a fortune.

He has also, allegedly, bought up land around St Mary's Stadium for additional parking.

The club don't tell you this, all you get is a load of **** from Krueger, his 5 pledges and ****-poor diabolically bad coaches appointed by, allegedly,

Reed with "bad backs":rolleyes: and a high ranking former employee who "gets wished well" because he allegedly wants to "move in other directions".:rolleyes:

Like I say, just wait and see what happens. And if it turns out to be massive down there, you can thank me later.

Before people start jumping on keyboards beating me up, just wait and see what takes place down there, I haven't seen the plans.

Apparently, there has been huge issue with residents in some of said houses being allegedly flooded by rain water running off the dome roof and flooding the area,

The word actually used by [person] who told me was "Double the size". That phrase was actually used which is why ~I've typed it, person who told me definitely would know and

while I've not seen the plans, I've seen Stadiums built in places you wouldn't think possible.

Some guy above posted things about it that I was not directly aware of myself.(?)

He has also, allegedly, bought up land around St Mary's Stadium for additional parking.

The club don't tell you this, all you get is a load of **** from Krueger, his 5 pledges and ****-poor diabolically bad coaches appointed by, allegedly,

Reed with "bad backs":rolleyes: and a high ranking former employee who "gets wished well" because he allegedly wants to "move in other directions".:rolleyes:

Like I say, just wait and see what happens. And if it turns out to be massive down there, you can thank me later.

To be fair if its being redesigned the club have absolutely nothing to tell supporters. Working in a Planning Dept for another local authority I can tell you that redesigning means nothing until those plans are submitted to the local authority. For a scheme as big as this would be the consultation period etc etc would take a considerable amount of time, it wouldnt be a case of plans submitted 1 March, away we go 1 May, nothing like.

I would also suspect the club would put in whats called a Pre Application first which basically gets advice from the Planning authority as to whether the scheme is good, needs adjustments made, or is just not worth their time and money submitting as it wouldnt stand a cat in hells chance of being approved.

Quite a long way from your original post AR-10 ?

Edited by beatlesaint

Just stop digging Jack

FFS whats wrong with people on here. No wonder we get little info on hre because everytime somebody puts up something they get torn to pieces. I put up about Stephens wages and was told it was lies until it was confirmed by MLG who put up an article confirming my info. The said people scuttled away without apology(except Hypo to be fair)

Anyway thanks AR10

FFS whats wrong with people on here. No wonder we get little info on hre because everytime somebody puts up something they get torn to pieces. I put up about Stephens wages and was told it was lies until it was confirmed by MLG who put up an article confirming my info. The said people scuttled away without apology(except Hypo to be fair)

Anyway thanks AR10

I'm with you on this. I have absolutely no inside track to SFC whatsoever. Coming onto a forum where people do (or may, or may not, or may even make it up) is fun.

You get to hear a snippet of a story and regardless of whether it comes to fruition or not, it makes for an interesting read and it does allow your own mind to drift into a fantasy based...."I wonder if that could be true".......state.

I don't understand the constant picking of holes in anyone or everyone who voices an item of news. The whole ITK thing is irrelevant. If people have heard something from their nan's taxi-driving neighbour, I couldn't care less, get it up on the forum. It leads to debate and conjecture.

It is MUCH more interesting than "have you heard anything?", "no, me neither".

Let's lay off the criticism of the ITK-ers, take everything with a pinch of salt and enjoy this place for the light-hearted, source of information, mis-information, news/fake news, right and wrong opinion that it ought to be.

We are not trying to create a Wikipedia folks.....some of it is allowed to be hearsay, or even downright made up.

AR-10, thanks for the post. :-)

Anyway thanks AR10

Have you ever been to staplewood lately ? There are no houses anywhere near the Dome , the training ground has no other space to build on and there is no other land to buy around it to develop so unless we are going underground it ain't happening !

Anyway thanks AR10

If "torn to pieces" includes explaining how the planning process on something like this would work then guilty

Have you ever been to staplewood lately ? There are no houses anywhere near the Dome , the training ground has no other space to build on and there is no other land to buy around it to develop so unless we are going underground it ain't happening !

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Staplewood+Cottage,+Staplewood+Lane,+Marchwood,+Southampton+SO40+4UG/@50.8880213,-1.4650072,695m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x4874763774ebad51:0x604d2d125bc3a131!8m2!3d50.8872261!4d-1.4708008

Hope that link works...spot all of those houses that will suffer from the 'run off' from the Dome?!

All this talk of the dome made me interested in how they are made. The one at Staplewood is from a Dutch company called Poly-ned. http://polyned.com/portfolio-item/airdome_southampton/

They’ve done domes for various football clubs and sports facilities. Below is a video of them erecting the dome at Ajax’s training ground, it doesn’t show what drainage they put in but there is more than one layer of plastic to a dome.