January 18 transfer window

SKD

Caught out? What are you on about? I have never claimed to be ITK, yet you make out I have. I get snippets from a couple of people who work within the club and from a friend who knows a player. I passed on what I got told.

I have desire to get embroiled in petty arguments, we are all saints fans and it’s all good fun to hear what other people have heard. Tom28 doesn’t post anymore because of the ****e he got and he’s got the best source. It’s the same for others. If someone post something and you chose not to believe it, why give such negative comments?! Read it and move on.

Anyway, I’m done with the likes of you and Fry. Happy to PM those that asked.

How do you intend to PM anyone if you are aren't a "full member"?

But I think I speak for most when I say that i hate all the 'nudge nudge, wink wink, i know something....but i can't reveal it, i'll drop a hint that reveals nothing anyway'' kind of posts. They offer very little.

This is it for me. We've seen it all with our good friend Jack. Its basically just taking the info thats already out there and adding in little bits that sound believable in the hope that it happens and the poster in question then claims 'ITK' status and 'I told you so'

Have been told things too. Wouldn’t bother posting anymore as you’ll just get abuse. Sad state of affairs really.

I love the ITK snippets. Don't understand when people give grief when snippets are passed on in good faith.

Keep posting (or send me a pm!?)

Sooner 100 CB Fry's than 1 more knob like yourself.
Absolutely. All this begging for pm's from posters with a grandiose sense of their own self worth is hilarious. As someone else said, genuine itk like Guan, k Billy etc don't get any abuse because they have proven to know stuff, have shared little snippets and not made a sweeping vague statement to try to make themselves feel superior.

Twitter user with the word Agent in his account name? Sounds legit to me.

Also, I have some left-handed screwdrivers for sale. Only twice the price of regular ones. PM me for details.

Love this forum. People are so sarcy and faux-aggressive it’s painful to read sometimes

More potential random Twittering from someone claiming to be a freelance journalist:

Probably nonsense but thought I'd add it to this thread nonetheless.

looking at things, he has retweeted someone saying the fee is £35m !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** me.

Love this forum. People are so sarcy and faux-aggressive it’s painful to read sometimes

Seen it all before, heard it all before. Alot of us have been on this forum and other related forums for aprox 15 years or so and you tend to get a bit burned out with all the bullsh*te.

looking at things, he has retweeted someone saying the fee is £35m !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** me.

Thankfully he is an absolute nobody with less than 100 followers, who just seems to re-tweet random, source-less rumours as "BREAKING..."

Caught out? What are you on about? I have never claimed to be ITK, yet you make out I have. I get snippets from a couple of people who work within the club and from a friend who knows a player. I passed on what I got told.

I have desire to get embroiled in petty arguments, we are all saints fans and it’s all good fun to hear what other people have heard. Tom28 doesn’t post anymore because of the ****e he got and he’s got the best source. It’s the same for others. If someone post something and you chose not to believe it, why give such negative comments?! Read it and move on.

Anyway, I’m done with the likes of you and Fry. Happy to PM those that asked.

Just ignore the nobs and post what you hear, most sensible posters appreciate it.

All the quality ITK's used to drop their info and then disappear. I put a bet on the Osvaldo and Tadic transfers purely based on my confidence in their info. Wish we still had some. Don't care if these guys are ITK or not, its of no consequence when they post such useless info.

Do people not look at anything on twitter?

The account that tweeted £35 million (@aaronfreelance) has a profile picture that still has the stock image watermarks all over it.

It's obvious a load of baleriacs.

Craig Maskell?
Scored on his second debut (I think) in the infamous 'orange ball' game against Liverpool. God it was cold that night but don't think anybody at The Dell that night felt anything but warmth. Great game.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Very sad indeed I'd also like to apologise on here for mis spelling Mr Gao's surname.and if he is home tomorrow I'll catch him in the lift and apologise to him as well,we are neighbours in Ocean Village (when we both in Southampton).

If you live next door to Mr Gao in ocean village, why not try and borrow a fiver from him? Then you could pm anyone on here, mods included, and out the sceptics for the cynical fools they so doubtlessly are.

Jeez, I never expected that my honest assessment of Choccyboxkids information would create such a snowstorm of reactions. [emoji23] Anyway, on the topic of possible arrivals of Theo, Sturridge and/or Balotelli (Mawson, Sessegnon), as much as I'm in favour of signing as many of them as possible to play for Saints, somehow I have a feeling that uncle Les will opt for some cheaper imported ones, that only himself and his mates have heard of. I sincerely hope that he will prove me wrong, however history of past acquisitions points to the fact that that's his modus operandi, so I can't see him straying too much from it. Unless Mr. Jisheng Gao, as a new owner, has given him a clear instructions that he wants to see some high profile acquisitions (which I sincerely doubt, as he doesn't come to across as the type of owner who is involved too much in clubs politics) I simply can't see uncle Les opening the purse.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Jeez, I never expected that my honest assessment of Choccyboxkids information would create such a snowstorm of reactions. [emoji23] Anyway, on the topic of possible arrivals of Theo, Sturridge and/or Balotelli (Mawson, Sessegnon), as much as I'm in favour of signing as many of them as possible to play for Saints, somehow I have a feeling that uncle Les will opt for some cheaper imported ones, that only himself and his mates have heard of. I sincerely hope that he will prove me wrong, however history of past acquisitions points to the fact that that's his modus operandi, so I can't see him straying too much from it. Unless Mr. Jisheng Gao, as a new owner, has given him a clear instructions that he wants to see some high profile acquisitions (which I sincerely doubt, as he doesn't come across as the type of owner who is involved too much in clubs politics) I simply can't see uncle Les opening the purse.

Jeez, I never expected that my honest assessment of Choccyboxkids information would create such a snowstorm of reactions. [emoji23] Anyway, on the topic of possible arrivals of Theo, Sturridge and/or Balotelli (Mawson, Sessegnon), as much as I'm in favour of signing as many of them as possible to play for Saints, somehow I have a feeling that uncle Les will opt for some cheaper imported ones, that only himself and his mates have heard of. I sincerely hope that he will prove me wrong, however history of past acquisitions points to the fact that that's his modus operandi, so I can't see him straying too much from it. Unless Mr. Jisheng Gao, as a new owner, has given him a clear instructions that he wants to see some high profile acquisitions (which I sincerely doubt, as he doesn't come to across as the type of owner who is involved too much in clubs politics) I simply can't see uncle Les opening the purse.

I think the purse may well be open, I don't think that's in question. I agree on the profile of the signings though...I can't see us suddenly going down the West Ham route of signings. Les has a method which has worked in the past, I think we'd only sign players like Walcott if the black box has come up totally empty. However the comment very early on from one ITK , about maybe signing players if they are available and maybe having to wait until summer to get them, suggests we have longer term targets.

January is notoriously difficult to get transfers done so we might get one maybe two at most? I can't see a massive spending spree.

Very sad indeed I'd also like to apologise on here for mis spelling Mr Gao's surname.and if he is home tomorrow I'll catch him in the lift and apologise to him as well,we are neighbours in Ocean Village (when we both in Southampton).

If you're chatting to him i assume you speak fluent mandarin or cantonese? Since he doesn't speak any english currently (although is taking lessons). Of course you could've been speaking to his wife who speaks better english (albeit it not fluent)

It is true that Walcott does not fit the profile (young with a re-sale value) but he does fit the profile of what we need (proven premier league goalscorer). I would favourn his arrival because I think he is the sort of player who would give us something to get excited about and therefore raise the morale on the terraces and in the club. And that is worth a lot of money