January 18 transfer window

SKD

I can tell you that the dome is nowhere near houses and the poster who shared this is, at best, poorly briefed...

He didn't say the Dome was near any house. He said, the water is running off the roof of the dome and is causing the drainage to block - That's completely feasible. Not to say that I believe him - it's the fact we have nowhere to expand that makes me question it.

No i just liked that reply.

From a purely personal point of view im not sure Promes is that good anyway, certainly not worth 30mill. I can't see us paying anywhere near that.

How are we in a position to be claiming that a winger averaging better than 1 in 2 isn't that good, bloody hell. The club have clearly pushed the idea of Promes into the media and with fan relationship already at a low, I'd be surprised if they'd do that knowing we're not going to be able to get him/someone on a similar level.

No i just liked that reply.

From a purely personal point of view im not sure Promes is that good anyway, certainly not worth 30mill. I can't see us paying anywhere near that.

Seen him live a few times now and he’s just what this team needs as close to mane as we could get excellent buy if we could get him

Seen him live a few times now and he’s just what this team needs as close to mane as we could get excellent buy if we could get him

Fake news people. Fake. News. Saint77 has been hacked by one of them Russian Bears.

AR-10 gets torn to pieces because he regularly puts up fake news. Clearly he is a bit of a fantasist and perhaps should evaluate where it went wrong in his life.

If you don’t believe what he says you could just ignore it, not be a ***t?

I have occasionally had bits of ITK info in the past and got similar treatment - it’s pathetic. Unless someone is sleeping with Les Reed or best mates with Mr Gao this sort of info always has an element of Chinese whispers about it. He may have a good source at the club who has heard the info second or third hand, or he could have been bull****ted to himself by someone at the club. Either way it’s pointless and sad to rip anyone to pieces. I guess it’s the norm nowadays for this mong board generation.

Edited by aintforever

AR-10 gets torn to pieces because he regularly puts up fake news. Clearly he is a bit of a fantasist and perhaps should evaluate where it went wrong in his life.

That's probablly libellous and you've reverted to type.

Have a word with yourself: even if you hate AR10 as you seem to; just ignore him/her/it/whatever like the rest of us do with Glasgow. If it has even the grain of truth in it it, it'll have some benefit. Otherwise it's as much just idle chatter for an increasingly idle-minded society as it is the most important truth you'll ever hear in the next ten minutes before a picture of a cat in a hat (thanks Dr Seuss) comes along.

If you don’t believe what he says you could just ignore it, not be a ***t?

I have occasionally had bits of ITK info in the past and got similar treatment - it’s pathetic. Unless someone is sleeping with Les Reed or best mates with Mr Gao this sort of info always has an element of Chinese whispers about it. He may have a good source at the club who has heard the info second or third hand, or he could have been bull****ted to himself by someone at the club. Either way it’s pointless and sad to rip anyone to pieces. I guess it’s the norm nowadays for this mong board generation.

You get stick because you’re a dribbling moron.

In general, nobody is jumping on people who post ITK info, even when that info ultimately proves wrong. Those who post in bad faith or solely to get a reaction, however, are a different matter. AR-10 has consistently and repeatedly talked s**t, often with a negative twist. Not surprisingly you can’t tell the difference.

Edited by shurlock

You get similar treatment because you’re a dribbling moron.

In general, nobody is jumping on people who post ITK info, even when that info has been wrong. Fantasists who post in bad faith or solely to get a reaction, however, are a different matter. AR-10 has consistently and repeatedly talked s**t, often with a negative twist. Not surprisingly you can’t tell the difference.

Really? That is simply not true

So...4 days left of the window. As it stands we have sold our best player and signed a replacement for Austin.

Really need another good signing shortly to call it a successful window.

Really needs a winger & big centre back to be a successful window IMO.

We clearly aren't signing a cb. Not sure why so many people have been talking about it.

Because we need a dominating one? We’re so weak in the air without VVD. A CB should have been lined up to come in Jan 1st given we’ve known VVD was going for probably 12 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm in two minds about this on the one hand I'm like "yeah right, my heart bleeds for you, poor Man city" and on the other "If Man City are feeling priced out on players fees and wage what ****ing hope has a club like saints got?"

Pep: Man City restrained by budget

Pep Guardiola says Manchester City are not always able to pay high transfer fees and meet player's wage demands as the club is operating within a defined budget.

Alexis Sanchez, who made his Manchester United debut on Friday, looked likely to join City before they pulled out due to the cost of the deal, leaving United to swoop in under their rivals' noses.

Sky Sports News understands Sanchez is earning more than £350,000 per week at Old Trafford, and City were unwilling to agree to demands that would have made him the highest paid player in their squad.

Guardiola claims City cannot afford 22 'top' players as the Premier League leaders continue to fight on four fronts.

He said: "When you want to handle four competitions sometimes you have to be lucky with injuries. Otherwise you need 22 top players for every position. People don't believe this, but today 22 top players is too expensive to buy, even [for] City.

"Their salaries we cannot pay. There are budgets for the transfers and we cannot pay. In the future, it may change but we haven't paid more than £80m-£100m for one player. We cannot pay that right now, it is the truth.

"That's why we need the academy to fight. Of course, we spend a lot money but it is the same money as a lot of other teams. I can assure you we are not the only team in the world that spend money."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/pep-man-city-restrained-by-budget/ar-BBIjLZx?ocid=spartandhp

Sadly I predict that will be it for this window for us. I don't believe Les and co will offer enough to tempt Primes and any attempt for Gaitan will have to exceed wages offered by West Ham and Swansea by the looks of it. Historically we've been more attractive than those two based on our league position. Not this season unfortunately.

Hope that's nonsense. Thought the point of our club was to give our own youngsters a chance. He looks alright, but Stephens and Bednarek can both fill in at RB, and Valery is supposed to be highly rated, plus we have Pied.

Full backs is one of our strongest areas really.

Stephens and Bednarek HAVE both filled in at right back, doesn't mean they can or should.

Well you think it's bizarre we've loaning out one of our 3 left backs. What are you saying we need 3 left backs but only 2 right backs? You're all over the place , anyone would think you're moaning for the sake of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

are any of our right back injured?

Hell of a signing for Celtic. He will rip that league up.

MUSONDA SET FOR CELTIC LOAN

Celtic are set to finalise an 18-month loan deal for Chelsea youngster Charly Musonda.

The Belgian under-21 international was an unused substitute as the Blues dispatched Newcastle 3-0 in the FA Cup on Sunday, but left the ground immediately after the game to tie up the deal which will see him spend until summer 2019 at Celtic Park.

Musonda had expressed frustration earlier this season at a perceived lack of first-team opportunities in Antonio Conte's side, and Celtic are believed to have fended off interest from Leganes and Roma to land their man.

Well you think it's bizarre we've loaning out one of our 3 left backs. What are you saying we need 3 left backs but only 2 right backs? You're all over the place , anyone would think you're moaning for the sake of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a bit rich from you.