January 18 transfer window

SKD

one deal has been agreed awhile now,player and his family were at Huddersfield game both sides are happy it's sorted.I'm not giving out his name it'll be announced this week.

Oh and we can expect a couple more,our new owner was absolutely furious after the 4-1 Leicester debacle,

one deal has been agreed awhile now,player and his family were at Huddersfield game both sides are happy it's sorted.I'm not giving out his name it'll be announced this week.

Oh and we can expect a couple more,our new owner was absolutely furious after the 4-1 Leicester debacle,

Cheers for the info[emoji106]

Thanks for the info! Arsenal didn’t have a game that day, did they? (They played the previous evening).

Thanks for the info! Arsenal didn’t have a game that day, did they? (They played the previous evening).

Only Liverpool & Arsenal didn't play on the Saturday we played Huddersfield. There were 3 non 3pm kick-offs, Everton v Chelsea was the lunch time game, Burnley v Spurs at 5pm ish and Leicester v Man Utd was the evening game.

Schurrle?

Theo is interested, but any potential deal is a long way off. Annoying though, cause if he signs I'll have to change my forum role from occasional troll to ITK which just isn't as fun.

Is the deal a long way off based on wages, fee, or whether it’s perm or loan... or a mix of all?

When we sell players it seems mostly active, busy, fast, hurried, quick, rapid

However when we are signing players it seems apathetic, crawling, creeping, dawdling, delaying, deliberate, dilatory, disinclined, dreamy, drowsy, gradual, heavy, idle, imperceptible, inactive, indolent, inert, lackadaisical, laggard, lagging, leaden, leisurely, lethargic, listless, loitering, moderate, negligent, passive, phlegmatic, plodding, ponderous, postponing, procrastinating, quiet, reluctant, remiss, slack, sleepy, slothful, slow-moving, sluggish, snaillike, stagnant, supine, tardy, torpid, tortoiselike

Ekambi is a new one on me.

Here's the obligatory two minute video which shows he is definitely the perfect signing.

On a serious note, he turned down a move to Brighton on deadline day who have a decent scouting network themselves. Angers have had a few forwards who have ended up in England; Jonathan Kodjia, Famara Diedhou and a certain Sofiane Boufal (via Lille) for starters.

Ballotelli has scorrd 16 goals in 21 games. There was a reason City bought him. Loon yes but also fab player.

I love players who are a bit mental, adds to the spectacle.

Won't happen of course but imagine a team with Sturridge Walcott Ballotelli and Boufel creating havoc.... in every sense.

A bit of character in the current Saints team wouldn't go amiss.

Prepare for unknown 'good value' players. Just more of the same sadly.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

However when we are signing players it seems apathetic, crawling, creeping, dawdling, delaying, deliberate, dilatory, disinclined, dreamy, drowsy, gradual, heavy, idle, imperceptible, inactive, indolent, inert, lackadaisical, laggard, lagging, leaden, leisurely, lethargic, listless, loitering, moderate, negligent, passive, phlegmatic, plodding, ponderous, postponing, procrastinating, quiet, reluctant, remiss, slack, sleepy, slothful, slow-moving, sluggish, snaillike, stagnant, supine, tardy, torpid, tortoiselike

Find your thesaurus did you?

Ballotelli has scorrd 16 goals in 21 games. There was a reason City bought him. Loon yes but also fab player.

I love players who are a bit mental, adds to the spectacle.

Won't happen of course but imagine a team with Sturridge Walcott Ballotelli and Boufel creating havoc.... in every sense.

A bit of character in the current Saints team wouldn't go amiss.

Prepare for unknown 'good value' players. Just more of the same sadly.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Imagine Ladotelli, Lemina, Boufal and....Ward Prowse as our version of the spice boys.

You been raiding my posts data bank again?

I’m beginning to think that Theo is not coming here after all.

Yes we want him on loan but why would Arsenal get rid of him for no price?

30m with no return? I don’t think so as it’s never been the Saints way.

I can see us getting Sturridge on loan as part of the VVD deal which I suppose is better than Austin and Long.

This French striker called Plea looks a good option and probably the type of player we would sign.

is this taken from your school report:)

Thanks for the info.

Interesting if the owner was furious. Wonder if this was directed at anyone in particular, or just general annoyance at the performance.

[emoji1] Not really much info, as a matter of fact it's quite open ended, as it could really be referring to anyone. It's a well known fact that we are after some players, and with this kind of statement it can be attributed to anyone, with a punchline "I told you so!"

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

[emoji1] Not really much info, as a matter of fact it's quite open ended, as it could really be referring to anyone. It's a well known fact that we are after some players, and with this kind of statement it can be attributed to anyone, with a punchline "I told you so!"

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Good phone ;-)

Thanks for confirming why a few people I know don't post on here, FACT the player and his wife were back down here last week viewing houses and speaking about schools for his 2 kids.

When he is officially a Saints player don't worry I won't be back with I told you so post

Info I have on Mr Goa and our Manger I'll keep to myself to save you the trouble of posting another witty reply

Thanks for confirming why a few people I know don't post on here, FACT the player and his wife were back down here last week viewing houses and speaking about schools for his 2 kids.

When he is officially a Saints player don't worry I won't be back with I told you so post

Info I have on Mr Goa and our Manger I'll keep to myself to save you the trouble of posting another witty reply

I for one appreciate your posts and it's good to have an update on any incomings :) can you say whether this is the player from France?

Can I take this opportunity to recommend Winchester to your client...or client of your client.

Good schools, would say expensive housing, but on a footballer's wage, they won't be an issue.

(Note to self: research: does Theo have 2 kids?)

Oh dear, another so-called ‘ITK’ who has a dreadful sense of entitlement on this forum.

Until what you’ve posted can be proven true (or false), it’s pretty reasonable for people to be skeptical.

I really wouldn't take it personally. Most on hear are grateful for snippets and quietly make up their own minds about what to believe and what not to. Some just can't help themselves having a dig at someone else. Don't let them put you of posting. I think the bit you have mentioned about said player having 2 kids will be defining!

I really wouldn't take it personally. Most on hear are grateful for snippets and quietly make up their own minds about what to believe and what not to. Some just can't help themselves having a dig at someone else. Don't let them put you of posting. I think the bit you have mentioned about said player having 2 kids will be defining!

Hobbit’s post was pretty reasonable I thought.

Same old, same old. Someone who doesn't post a lot, posts some info (however cryptic) and (s)he gets a lot of shît thrown at them. Me, I like these teasers, and don't care if they don't say a huge amount of detail nor if they don't come true (so long as it isn't like Jack Schitt who took the ****). I can only think that some are so insecure because they are not ITK that when someone is (potentially) ITK they have to be obtuse towards them in some sort of "I'm a better supporter than you and you are just talking ****".

Same old, same old. Someone who doesn't post a lot, posts some info (however cryptic) and (s)he gets a lot of shît thrown at them. Me, I like these teasers, and don't care if they don't say a huge amount of detail nor if they don't come true (so long as it isn't like Jack Schitt who took the ****). I can only think that some are so insecure because they are not ITK that when someone is (potentially) ITK they have to be obtuse towards them in some sort of "I'm a better supporter than you and you are just talking ****".

Being skeptical isn’t being abusive.

K Billy, Guan, LeG never get people questioning things. Why? Because they are reliable.

If someone posts something then how can we know it can be trusted? Hobbit didn’t say it wasn’t true, simply that it was quite vague and open ended.

Being trusted is earned. Until then, it’s perfectly acceptable to be skeptical of unconfirmed information on the internet. If you want to blindly believe it then that’s your choice.

Being skeptical isn’t being abusive.

K Billy, Guan, LeG never get people questioning things. Why? Because they are reliable.

If someone posts something then how can we know it can be trusted? Hobbit didn’t say it wasn’t true, simply that it was quite vague and open ended.

Being trusted is earned. Until then, it’s perfectly acceptable to be skeptical of unconfirmed information on the internet. If you want to blindly believe it then that’s your choice.

It wasn't vague at all.

Was at Huddersfield game.

Will be announced this week.

Apart from the name, he's been pretty open. I know the name is the most important aspect of the whole thing, but clearly people may need to protect their sources.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep posting, just ignore the idiots. Some on here get a little bit jealous of anyone ITK

It wasn't vague at all.

Was at Huddersfield game.

Will be announced this week.

Apart from the name, he's been pretty open. I know the name is the most important aspect of the whole thing, but clearly people may need to protect their sources.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since he was at the Huddersfield game he would have been seen by hundreds of people, so hardly protecting a source if a player has been in a very public place.

Since he was at the Huddersfield game he would have been seen by hundreds of people, so hardly protecting a source if a player has been in a very public place.

Okay so who is he then? Since it was so public then surely you must know.

Or maybe it's someone who is not high profile that wouldn't be instantly recognisable and could be kept under the radar. Frankly, if it was Walcott then I'm sure it woiuld have been all over the press.

Keep posting, just ignore the idiots. Some on here get a little bit jealous of anyone ITK
They don't get at all jealous, really the don't. All they are saying is that what has been posted is of very little interest or relevance really, perhaps best kept to yourself if you are not willing to add some clarity.

FWIW I didn't reply to the original poster as I could see there would be little point, but there is no way that I can see myself or anybody else getting jealous for any reason whatsoever.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk