Bournemouth away

humber

You save your money for the games you fancy, whilst the rest of us spend hundreds of pounds travelling up and down the country.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think that's called personal choice isn't it?

You are implying that he went to games that took his fancy, though he has only said he went to European games, he did not really say he could not be bothered to go to domestic.

He also made the point in respect of finances, some of us do not have to the money (or inkling) to 'spend hundreds of pounds travelling up and down the country...'

Of course, those people that do, like you i suppose (and me) should be a priority but he does not suggest that we should not be.

He is simply asking if someone has a spare, he wont get one, I know it, you know it and he does too no doubt, but he is entitled to ask without the patronising replies (of the wealthy and so dedicated)i guess.

I think that's called personal choice isn't it?

You are implying that he went to games that took his fancy, though he has only said he went to European games, he did not really say he could not be bothered to go to domestic.

He also made the point in respect of finances, some of us do not have to the money (or inkling) to 'spend hundreds of pounds travelling up and down the country...'

Of course, those people that do, like you i suppose (and me) should be a priority but he does not suggest that we should not be.

He is simply asking if someone has a spare, he wont get one, I know it, you know it and he does too no doubt, but he is entitled to ask without the patronising replies (of the wealthy and so dedicated)i guess.

I just thought he’s taking the **** with the “ I spent all my money on European games “ line.

• 2 weeks later...
I just thought he’s taking the **** with the “ I spent all my money on European games “ line.

Dear Mr DH

Its such a shame you jump to conclusions about fellow fans. 70+ away grounds over 40 years first European trips in 84 and following England away since Mexico 86

i didnt expect a ticket but was just asking the question. If you have spent hundreds i dont want to think what ive spent,

Thanks to all for the help i now have 3 as needed. One on my own season ticket when the returns were sold.