Saints v Burnley Match Thread

ALWAYS_SFC

The manager is under serious pressure. Another woeful substitution, our best striker getting zero service, hooked for a slow, lumbering cart horse, who needs it on a plate.

Play Boufal through the middle and play our best striker for 90 minutes.

Losing faith.

Because i'm human and don't have the same non-descript feelings about all of the players who have played for the club I support. Some of them act like *****s so I don't like them as much as others. It's because of such feelings that people warm to some players more despite less ability too, like Benali.

I'm sure your support if far better and spread equally.

No i just don`t hate any of our players

Yep, Boufal off Gabbiadini in a free role central in a 4411/442 makes so much sense, yet we've never seen it. When you have Romeu and Lemina around, surely you can allow 2 central attackers ahead? Even with Lemina out our CMs are defensive enough.

Couldn’t agree more. So frustrating.

Why do you hate your own players..... utterly weird support...

Are they above criticism then? These ****ing mercenaries on 100k a week who would quickly show their true colours if jurgen came sniffing around?

Why are you so committed to polishing this utter turd of a team? There are at least 5 players on the pitch who can't be arsed week after week. Either they simply aren't good enough, or the manager is not doing his job. Jury's out for me.

Are they above criticism then? These ****ing mercenaries on 100k a week who would quickly show their true colours if jurgen came sniffing around?

Why are you so committed to polishing this utter turd of a team? There are at least 5 players on the pitch who can't be arsed week after week. Either they simply aren't good enough, or the manager is not doing his job. Jury's out for me.

Agree

Pellegrino has to go or we will be in the scrap this year that’s for sure. Awful manager.
Who's the alternative though? We've been dire but not sure who we could realistically get in. Koeman? [emoji23]

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Ffs, same old ****. Huff and puff, no decent crosses. Other team does nothing all game and then say, “ here’s how you cross a ball”.

Sick of watchI got Saints. Same boring **** every single game. Utterly boring to watch, frustrating. I barely like any of our players anymore, bunch of gutless ****s. They can all **** off to Liverpool or Chelsea.

None seems remotely bothered. Just want someone to show some ****ing passion. So meek.

Pathetic from the players. So many of them don't look like they care.

If we lose this Reed and Black have to go. I don't blame Pelegrino. He was given the job by Reed who should have kept Puel on if he wanted us to continue to play the same boring style of football.

VVD has been garbage since he came back. Redmond is championship level at best. We play 1 up front at home to ****ing Burnley. The same old **** week after week. Things need to change and imo that's Reed and the coaching staff. These people shouldn't be anywhere near this level.