NEXT manager

Heisenberg

Nothing out there at the moment so let’s tag along as it is.

In the next month start tapping up managers through agents to see if they are interested in the Saints job which comes with your own coaching team plus 50m in the transfer kitty.

Reckon that would tempt Brendon Rodgers for starters.

Appointing BFS after Mope feels like appointing Saggychops after Wigley; look how that ended. We still need to find a long-term candidate, not a panic/rescue candidate.

Having said that, if I were Gao, I would tell Kueger to meet with Koeman to see if the hatchets can possibly be buried

Appointing BFS after Mope feels like appointing Saggychops after Wigley; look how that ended. We still need to find a long-term candidate, not a panic/rescue candidate.

Having said that, if I were Gao, I would tell Kueger to meet with Koeman to see if the hatchets can possibly be buried

Hard to argue against that. Koeman fitted in from the word go, unlike the clowns that followed.

If we sack MoPo, then I would like Adkins back until the end of the season, however I do not want MoPo gone, its the fact the squad is not good enough.

We need a winger maybe 2, we need a new GK as Forster again today cost us, I think MoPo is doing the best he can with Tadic Redmond and Boufal, they have no competition really.

Brendan Rodgers but it's too soon. Think it highly likely we could get him out of Celtic in the summer but not right now.

Unfortunately I don't think we can wait that long because Pellegrino is fu cking sh it.

Might have been holding on to achieve the unbeaten for 63 games today. Nothing further to achieve up there.

Although sure I saw Bayern and PSG beat them recently but must’ve been mistaken.

Graham Potter.

Uncle Les needs to double down on leftfield to show he can pull another Poch out of the hat.

Good shout, although am always a little wary of managers having success at one club, particularly a small team in a small foreign league (don’t get me wrong, it also makes his achievements more impressive, just a question of how transferable his abilities would be)

The suggestions on here generally highlight the limitations of thought. It seems most people struggle to think of anyone other than Allardyce or someone who has already managed us. I love Adkins, but seriously...?!

I'd like Vieira.

He's not rushed into management here, took time at City and New York. Intelligent guy, passion and deserves a chance somewhere in the Premier League. I think he'd bring some passion and energise things a bit anyway. I'd be excited to see what we did, unlike now.

Koeman coming back isn't about how he left for me, it's that he had obvious flaws. He recovered from a really disastrous run by going extremely defensive too. He had Mane and Wanyama in his team. Yes 6th is great but when you look at that season, actually with the squad we had and how bad everyone else seemed to be that season, it's where we should have been. His record at most clubs isn't great so no reason to think he'd do well here again. He'd also close the door on academy players and re-sign Martina.

I wanted Viera before he went to Man City New York. Think he'll turn out to be a damn good manager.

If we sack MoPo, then I would like Adkins back until the end of the season, however I do not want MoPo gone, its the fact the squad is not good enough.

We need a winger maybe 2, we need a new GK as Forster again today cost us, I think MoPo is doing the best he can with Tadic Redmond and Boufal, they have no competition really.

It's stronger than the one last year that finished 8th and outplayed Utd in a cup final. Anyway, we need an experienced manager who commands the players' respect and wont take shit from any of them (loathe him or hate him, Koeman had that). And also someone who will immediately bring in his own replacements for Black and Watson.

I can't believe people are seriously advocating Adkins for the job. :lol:

I love the man for what he did here but he was out of his depth in the PL and he's been sacked a few times since he left. Leave the sentiment at the door, he's not the man to take us forward and neither is Koeman.

I can't believe people are seriously advocating Adkins for the job. :lol:

I love the man for what he did here but he was out of his depth in the PL and he's been sacked a few times since he left. Leave the sentiment at the door, he's not the man to take us forward and neither is Koeman.

I've more more keen on Adkins replacing Martin Hunter as technical director.

probably why he has been sacked in the championship and league 1

What's that got to do with the him being 'out of his depth' in the Prem statement? Not many managers have not been sacked in their careers.

I'm not advocating his permanent return but I'd be more than happy for him to temporarily replace MP.

I'd like Vieira.

He's not rushed into management here, took time at City and New York. Intelligent guy, passion and deserves a chance somewhere in the Premier League. I think he'd bring some passion and energise things a bit anyway. I'd be excited to see what we did, unlike now.

Same, wanted him in the summer after I saw we were linked with him. However, big gamble taking a punt on a manager with so little experience when we’re in the situation we currently are.

Les, Goa, Ralph.... time to put your money where your mouth is as we are deep in trouble

Id like to think that for once we'd act decisively.

This international break could see a lot of management changes.

Everton already and WBA, WHU and Swansea all on the brink. You would also assume Burnley will be impacted and also looking for a new boss, possibly Huddersfield and Newcastle too depending on how the rework unfolds.

Just think we will plod along and hope for the best.

I would suggest we find the best manager employed or not who plays attacking pressing football and sets up his team to try to win not to not lose.

Who out there can do this is the million dollar question.

I believe Tuchel has been given the nod and is off to Arsenal next year.

I think I'd have Ronald back at this stage.

2 of our criteria seem to be:

1) Bring through youth.

2) Play high pressing, attacking football

I don't think MP does either.

We've seemingly got a Rafa Benitez protege, who's not as good as Rafa Benitez.

With all that said, I blame recruitment for not addressing the glaring issues from last season. Les/Ross just seemed to blame Puel for everything.

If we even consider Fat Sam, Bent Rednapp and a couple of others people have mentioned i'm done. We have made two awful consecutive appointments, lets not make a third by hiring a dinosaur.

I didn't even know who we were playing yesterday i have been that disinterested because of the absolute crap football we have dished up since January.

I just don't understand how our board have been conned by this guy who told them attractive attacking football is what he would bring to us.

Did anyone from our board actually watch La Liga last season? His team were never exciting, they ground out results by playing "safe" football and had a season that bucked the trend.

I was very underwhelmed when we appointed him and my fears have shown to be reality. I don't advocate sacking managers but this guy really has to go and go NOW!

If we even consider Fat Sam, Bent Rednapp and a couple of others people have mentioned i'm done.

No one has mentioned, advocated or suggested us appointing Redknapp. And we are obviously not going to in a million years. Calm the fu ck down.

Allardyce is not really comparable, and at least would be a competent manager to keep us in the division. Pretty much zero chance of us appointing him either, too. Not our Les's style.