Liverpool Away Match Build-Up

Minsk

After watching all the matches and being bored rigid by our style I'm gonna miss the game out of choice today.

I thought about it last night and he reminds me of Graham Taylor when in charge of eng when he kept picking Carlton Palmer ahead of better flair players.

The current system does not work and inhibits scoring, if he finally gives 3 at the back a try we may have better luck and a better system for our players.

Good luck tho and hopefully I come on here and eat humble pie or take credit for a positive result.

What is the gurning twonk on about now?

Having a rant at last seasons draw at Anfield, complaining that FF's gamesmanship with Milner before saving the penalty could have cost them 4th spot and Champs League Football.

"It looked like it was really strange and not completely fair. I don’t forget last season. It was a very decisive situation for us, they didn’t need the points".

Is he saying we should have just laid down and let them have an easy 3 points? What an absolute tosspot.

Pretty please, can we win and have the joy of Klippity Klopp have more of his mental breakdowns on the touchline. :lol:

Same old ****e, different day.....no Gabbiadini, no Austin but plenty of Redmond and Tadic.

Depressing isn’t it? Not surprising as we’ve got a clown for a manager. McQueen not even in the squad either so no option of changing Tadic or Redmond.

Same old ****e, different day.....no Gabbiadini, no Austin but plenty of Redmond and Tadic.

Pelligrino came out after the Burnley game and said he's happy with the way we're playing and we'll carry on playing that way, didn't he? So not surprised to see those two still in the team.

Depressing isn’t it? Not surprising as we’ve got a clown for a manager. McQueen not even in the squad either so no option of changing Tadic or Redmond.

Well that's not true, Gabbi can come on and play one of the wide places, Boufal could move out wide, Austin could come on and Long go wide, JWP arguably played his best for us wide right...

So four in attack - just what we need against Liverpool...

Tadic on the right - oh really skilful decision that! Have the Management team not yet noticed at all that Tadic cannot play on the right. They are literally the only people on this planet who think he can play on the right but he’ll lets keep doing that shall we.

As for the goalkeeping situation well words just fail to come to mind...

This Manager and or Black or whoever makes these decisions are verify of any coherent decisions ...

I'm all for Hoedt and Yoshida rotating, but I'd have thought Hoedt would have been better against a side like Burnley, who are more of an aerial threat, while Yoshida would be better against a pacey Liverpool attack.

But then, who am I to assume the coaching staff think about things like that...

At least Boufal gets a start.

Strange selection having him, Redmond and Tadic starting. That midfield could get squashed today...... can't really see it working well enough to contain and hit on the break, and I doubt we'll come out on top if we go toe-to-toe. Would prefer PEH in for Redmond.

Does not the manager realise that the same inputs game after game will give the same outputs? He seems to keep playing the same cards every time. Has he not seen his team shape and tactics are not working? Yet, he expects us to somehow come away winning games?

I would be going 3-5-2 and trying a few fringe players - new ingredients to the mix. He may stumble on a winning formula! But no, same old same old.

I’m assuming that Yoshi did a lot of traveling over the international break, which may explain why Hoedt is playing in a game where Yoshi’s pace may have been more useful.

Glad to see Boufal in. I suppose that Long is in for his pace, but someone really should tell Pellegrino that Long does not provide much of a goal scoring threat, which is the main purpose for strikers.