Billic Sacked

SOTONS EAST SIDE

Interesting how manager perceptions can change isn't it?

Who'd have thought a couple of seasons ago that the most desired ginger boss list would have Moyes above Koeman?!

I dob't think anyone really desires Moyes apart from WHU. I really don't know what they're trying to achieve.

Would anyone take Billic at Saints?

Interesting.

He benefited from Sam Allardyce's defensive drilling of that West Ham squad when he went in and the talents of the French lad who's name now deserts me.

I feel that the issues we have are with our players now rather then the manager. Nothing suggests to me that Billic could offer an improvement as rather then building on his foundation at West Ham he only took them backwards from his first season.

Did Bilic have much say in transfers at West Ham?

I’d like to know this too, always been a fan of Bilic and he genuinely looked devastated each time West Ham lost lately. I’d like to know how much of the squad was his and whether the dildo brigade had any interference.

Even now I’d probably still take Bilic over this clown.

Used to like him when he was international manager and always thought he would do well but it's hard to tell now.

Certainly I'd take him over what we have now!

Me too. I think his team suffered playing at that God-awful soulless stadium. If West Ham want to swap managers I wouldn't say no.