Mr Gao, where are you?

Saint in Paradise

I sometimes wonder what the extremely quiet Mr Gao the new owner really thinks about this whole

situation and does he even care that much?

Is he just drifting along and/or allowing the Board as well as L Reed to hoodwink him by telling him

the situation isn't as bad as the "bedwetting" (NOT my description I hasten to add but one used

by the happy clappers) fans keep saying it is? The Echo also seems to have a fair few moaners on there.

In fact I have a bit of a suspicion that one poster on the Echo site could even be a close relative of L Reed

as he, justasaintsfan, always stoutly defends him whenever people moan.

I also wonder if Mr Gao is even actually aware of the complaints seeing as St Marys always appears

pretty full on TV and as far as I can tell from reading on here he doesn't bother to attend matches.

No one in their right mind really wants to lose a lot of money, especially very rich folk, and the

£200 million he paid is a lot of money. Although as some might point out that he could sell the

best players, take the first year parachute payment and then put the Club on the market at a

cheap knockdown price so that he wouldn't lose all £200 million, he might still make a small profit.

IF he did that there would probably be a major meltdown on here the like of which we haven't

seen for a very long time. Perhaps a certain Mr Lowe might reappear ? Now that would be fun :lol:

Been a total farce thus far lets be honest !

He doesnt speak english so dont expect to hear from him.

Yeah, if only those that don’t speak English had some other way of communicating, of course we know that there isn’t any. Sadly, fact is that he will never be able to express his wishes to us Saints fans, ever. Maybe a crude drawing of the FA Cup or something, but that will be it

Yeah, if only those that don’t speak English had some other way of communicating, of course we know that there isn’t any. Sadly, fact is that he will never be able to express his wishes to us Saints fans, ever. Maybe a crude drawing of the FA Cup or something, but that will be it

It was a fair comment, step down from your pc high horse.

It was a fair comment, step down from your pc high horse.

Whatever a pc high horse is it is laughable thought that if you don’t speak English you cannot communicate.

No wonder Brexit negotiations are struggling as nobody can understand each other.

Whenever I read the name 'Gao', I always think of the mysterious ninja woman from Daredevil:

I hope they are related, as she makes Cortese look like a puppy dog.

329?cb=20170831170507

*MLG Disclaimer* - Yes, I'm aware she's fictional.

Edited by SuperSAINT
[MLG Disclaimer added]

It would be nice for the **** to at least say something about his plans for the club. Especially considering he borrowed the money to buy the club - what happens if we go down and his investment is worth peanuts?

That's why he borrowed the money to buy into Saints. Why risk his own cash in such a risky venture.......

Worrying if that's what he's identified as the real problem. How is Gabbi supposed to score when he has no service? As for Charlie, well he's not even picked. When he has been regularly picked when has he failed to deliver? Long I would let go, he genuinely can't score.

Instead of scapegoating our forwards get rid of the one dimensional MP and bring in a manager that believes in attacking football.

If our players still fail under a guy that is willing to try different formations and personnel then I will join the 'players aren't good enough' bandwagon. We may be relegated by then and they'll go anyway.

At the moment though they get a pass because the current manager is incompetent to a point of madness.

Poor article, possibly stating the obvious that Gao is unhappy with results. But Gao has attended one match to my knowledge so not sure where he will have analysed our failings from, unless it is weekly updates from Les (who will no doubt identify all manner of issues apart from the manager and his ownp!ss poor selections).

I suppose in the next week or so (especially if we don't beat Everton) we'll see just how keen an interest in the playing side of things Gao & Nelly will take.

Just seen someone (northernsaint0) has posted something on Nelly Gao's Instgram asking her to sack the management.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaohajbgFam/?taken-by=ivanajewelry

That's it sorted then.

Interesting he puts a 0 after his name, expect Nelly will come to see this as an English custom having been getting used to Southampton0 featuring regularly in reading material about the club.

Just seen someone (northernsaint0) has posted something on Nelly Gao's Instgram asking her to sack the management.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaohajbgFam/?taken-by=ivanajewelry

That's it sorted then.

Interesting he puts a 0 after his name, expect Nelly will come to see this as an English custom having been getting used to Southampton0 featuring regularly in reading material about the club.

Maybe more should post on there too, that will get there attention

I sometimes wonder what the extremely quiet Mr Gao the new owner really thinks about this whole

situation and does he even care that much?

Is he just drifting along and/or allowing the Board as well as L Reed to hoodwink him by telling him

the situation isn't as bad as the "bedwetting" (NOT my description I hasten to add but one used

by the happy clappers) fans keep saying it is? The Echo also seems to have a fair few moaners on there.

In fact I have a bit of a suspicion that one poster on the Echo site could even be a close relative of L Reed

as he, justasaintsfan, always stoutly defends him whenever people moan.

I also wonder if Mr Gao is even actually aware of the complaints seeing as St Marys always appears

pretty full on TV and as far as I can tell from reading on here he doesn't bother to attend matches.

No one in their right mind really wants to lose a lot of money, especially very rich folk, and the

£200 million he paid is a lot of money. Although as some might point out that he could sell the

best players, take the first year parachute payment and then put the Club on the market at a

cheap knockdown price so that he wouldn't lose all £200 million, he might still make a small profit.

IF he did that there would probably be a major meltdown on here the like of which we haven't

seen for a very long time. Perhaps a certain Mr Lowe might reappear ? Now that would be fun :lol:

He cares about £200 million. He has been to a match but lives in China. Long commute for he average game. No he would not pay for it by selling players. With corporation tax, income tax etc he would be a fool to attempt that kind of cash withdraw.He would loose a mint and nobody who do this.

As long as we remain in the PL, he'll be able to use club revenue to pay off the borrowing he used to buy us, and then after ten years, he'll own a £200m+ asset outright that won't really have cost him anything, and just happens to be a nice safe distance from China.

True but not that simple. Loan repayments have to come out of dividends as they are not a debt of the company. That would be illegal. Those dividends are taxed. You are looking at 30%+.

True but not that simple. Loan repayments have to come out of dividends as they are not a debt of the company. That would be illegal. Those dividends are taxed. You are looking at 30%+.

Enough incentive to make any new owner want to refinance and secure the debt against the club I'd say...