Who do you think will be relegated?

whelk

Without a doubt Saints..........probably Stoke and WBA

Get some money on Saints though, these guys are just overpaid underachievers who will just move on and churn out the usual platitudes of "always wanted to play for this club etc......."

Think many supporters feel less and less connection with the club and those who represent it..............guess thats progress!!!

still 4/1. incredible. I just don't get that. Surely the bookies can see how poor we have been so far? The way to beat a successful gambler is to take opportunities when you have the edge. Clearly they haven't watched us enough. I don't want us to go down but may as well take advantage to pay for a holiday

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
still 4/1. incredible. I just don't get that. Surely the bookies can see how poor we have been so far? The way to beat a successful gambler is to take opportunities when you have the edge. Clearly they haven't watched us enough. I don't want us to go down but may as well take advantage to pay for a holiday

Hope you enjoy Skegness

Well at least a chucked a few quid on Saints at 5-1 a few weeks back so there'll be the compensation of a decent beer fund to help drown the sorrows. If the bookies couldn't see the writing on the wall they were mugs.

I see the word is that even Saints players think they need 12 more points for survival so really it's all over. Maybe the only hope is that the team loosen up a bit, play with some freedom and even surprise themselves.

I watched Brighton last night - played some very good football - if we had a right back that didnt take prisoners just maybe we wouldnt be where we are now...Hats off to Hughton done a great job there.

They do play good football, but they have a strong basis to do that. Duffy and Dunk are better CB's than anything we have to offer, not sure how we got into that position - but we did, so congrats to the club.

Isn't their RB - Bruno - 36/37 or something? He's incredible for that age, a lot less meak than Cedric!

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2595175

When did you see this? As of 17th April - it's WBA too short to quote; Stoke $1:08 for every dollar invested, and us at $1:45........Swansea $4:50 and Huddersfield $5:00. (Relegation odds down under).

They do play good football, but they have a strong basis to do that. Duffy and Dunk are better CB's than anything we have to offer, not sure how we got into that position - but we did, so congrats to the club.

Isn't their RB - Bruno - 36/37 or something? He's incredible for that age, a lot less meak than Cedric!

Yep Bruno kicks anything that moves - how many goals have we conceded by headers at far post above tiny Cedric?

Stephens in midfield protects the back 4 well and Knockaert played well last night. All look comfortable on the ball and pressed Spurs well.

Any team should be built from the back....we now have our old 4th choice as number 1 with Yoshida so if anyone needs to know why we are relegated look at recruitment not that anyone needs telling really plus leaving a worse manager than a Tyro u10 one with his level 1 coaching badge.

It will be WBA, Stoke and us. Even if (and it’s a huge IF) we were to find some form, there’s too much to be done now to overcome an increasing gap.

Need to face the facts...the Board (i.e. Les Reed) have turned a fabulous well designed project into a disaster in 1.5 seasons. Quite extraordinary really and a failure that should see heads roll, although I suspect it’ll not be top management that suffers.

It will be WBA, Stoke and us. Even if (and it’s a huge IF) we were to find some form, there’s too much to be done now to overcome an increasing gap.

Need to face the facts...the Board (i.e. Les Reed) have turned a fabulous well designed project into a disaster in 1.5 seasons. Quite extraordinary really and a failure that should see heads roll, although I suspect it’ll not be top management that suffers.

I am not defending the Board, but we need to remember that it was the Board that also oversaw the "fabulous well designed project." Whether the owner will keep faith with the Board or make a cull, time will tell. But as a previous poster has said, managers fail all the time and the people who appointed them really get sacked themselves. It depends how much faith Mr Gao has in his Board members.