Liverpool 3 Saints 0

St Chalet

Several members of this team aren't fit to wear the shirt.

While that may be true, unless they are deliberately not trying or deliberately not following instructions, whose fault is that?

If they are not motivated, that's the manager.

If they are clueless, that's the manager.

If they simply aren't good enough but are still picked, that's the manager.

If they haven't been good enough for a while but haven't been replaced with someone better, that's the board.

Honest question with no hidden agenda: would we be any worse with Nigel Adkins in charge for the remainder of this season? At least he would have everybody behind him, uniting a very split and demoralised fan base. Interested in your thoughts.
I'd be ok with that

Honest question with no hidden agenda: would we be any worse with Nigel Adkins in charge for the remainder of this season? At least he would have everybody behind him, uniting a very split and demoralised fan base. Interested in your thoughts.

Hmmmm in all honesty, I think it’d be much of the the same.

I know it’s not what people want to hear but Adkins really isn’t that good of a manager.

"We're playing the right way" will almost certainly feature in his post match comments.

That’s the most worrying thing. We aren’t playing the right way, not even close. With the formation and personnel it should be high tempo pass and move on the deck. We are low tempo, static and float in high crosses for small or isolated/outnumbered striker.

While that may be true, unless they are deliberately not trying or deliberately not following instructions, whose fault is that?

If they haven't been good enough for a while but haven't been replaced with someone better, that's the board.

Spot on.

We’ve got a number of very good players, who are currently lacking confidence and / or motivation

This

Adkins would be better than Allardyce.

We need a positive manager, not another negative one.

Don’t talk nonsense.... look at Adkins career since leaving us. We had a mid table squad in L1 and the championship and failed to win both leagues.

Don’t talk nonsense.... look at Adkins career since leaving us. We had a mid table squad in L1 and the championship and failed to win both leagues.

Allardyce finished below us in the Championship with arguably a better squad.

You are, without a doubt, one of the most clueless posters here.

Based upon the reports of his dealings with Everton, he wants a longer term contract than until the rest of the season.

Sure he could be persuaded with the right offer. We need a rescue act to try to claw ourselves out of the mess this utter clown has left us in.

All the goons calling for Puel to be gone are looking stupid now.

As many people warned with the fixture list we had to start well or in January we would be struggling. Sadly that is now the case

MoPo being rubbish doesn't make Puel better . Both were rubbish . Problem is Reed choosing them both .

I fully expect you to keep repeating yourself though each week ....

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk