Mauricio Pellegrino: In or Out?

Bad Wolf

Should He Stay or Should He Go?  

508 members have voted

1. 1. Should He Stay or Should He Go?

We did the same for Puel about this time last season.

I voted to keep Puel but Pellegrino is out of his depth. Doesn't even look like he gives a sh1t half the time.

Sack him, Put Kevin Keegan in until the end of the season. He's been angling for the Saints job for years now. He's got a good record, plays good football, knows and loves the club. This gives Les and Co over half a year to find a new manager.

Can we have a poll please, mods?

Testament to how bad he is that I want him out after only a dozen games.

Same. He's the first manager, in 13 years of following Saints that I've ever actively called for to be sacked. Though George Burley did get mighty close before we "let" him become Scotland manager.

Sack him, Put Kevin Keegan in until the end of the season. He's been angling for the Saints job for years now. He's got a good record, plays good football, knows and loves the club. This gives Les and Co over half a year to find a new manager.

Ha ha, might get our players a bit more creative going forward. Worth a go.

Out.

Think a better manager than him could get better results but unfortunately think both him and Puel were dealt a rough hand with sh*te players- Forster, Tadic, Redmond- and whilst Ryan and VVD have been c*ap it should be the duty of the manager to motivate these guys. tbh Puel was dealt an even worse hand, no Gabbiadini or Lemina but at end of day both have not been good enough for outlay and wages etc

I also blame Reed a lot for this, too many big contracts on players now comfortable to take a pay check on £80-100k a week- which is basically what the majority of Spurs players get paid anyway and they are still doing well. Following Reed, scouting has been wa*k apart from Lemina.

Worrying times indeed right now.

Still not completely in the out camp, mainly because options being spouted are so terrible such as Fat sam etc.

Though if i was told it was Adkins coming back i'd be happier in the out camp. As good as potch was, it still hurts how we ditched him.

BFS > Pellegrino

Out.

However who is going to replace him, and why would a manager want to join us. The next manager would be our third this year, not what a manager likes to read. Everton seem to struggle finding a new manager, why would we find one easy. Lots of questions to be answered..

Out and take Reed, Black and co with him.

Personally right now if I had to pick anyone to come in I would take Koeman back until the end of the season. He knows the players and the club. The way he left was more down to Reed than him imo. He might have a point to prove after the Everton **** up. Getting in fat Sam or anyone like that will see us play the same boring defensive football.

Out but I don't see much changing without a big overhaul of the playing squad.

God knows who'd we get in as a replacement though not like there are plenty of quality options out there especially if you feel we need someone to battle relegation.

And WBA will be wanting someone soon. As are Everton.

In it's own way, style of play is as bad as Branfoot. MP doesn't even seem bothered half the time and people like that need ejecting at the first possible opportunity.

Probably gone if we don't beat Everton but even that is too long for me. However, I want Reed, Black, Watson, Wilson and all of the rest of Les's harem gone as well please by Monday. Kelvin in temporary charge.

Would be OK with Pardew until the end of the season, at least he can connect with the supporters, but only an option if Reed sacked (here's hoping)

Got to be OUT ..gave him the benefit of the doubt for first 10 games but if you change nothing , nothing changes ...he has taken us backwards from Puel. Not only do we look like we will never score again, we have started to ship goals, and to compound this he seems to unable to spot players contributing next to nothing...Tadic, Redmond, Foster.

I'd normally give a manager, especially a new one, the benefit of the doubt until Christmas, but I'm going to join the 'sack the manager' club earlier this season. It's obvious that there's a motivation issue with the players and the buck has to stop with the management. So, its a pragmatic 'out' from me.

Out from me but can’t help feeling the problem lies further up the food chain.

About time match days got a lot more uncomfortable for Lesley. Sadly, you are more likely to get anti-Branfoot style activity Vs Reed and Pellegrino from a dead sheep. Shame, as the protests and empty seats did for even Branfoot in the end.