Les Reed - where’s the transparency and accountability?

saints-til-i-die

Les Reed refuses to speak to the press and has denied journalists the opportunity to speak to him. That’s a really worrying sign. The local rag should be all over this but they are afraid of upsetting him. Shouldn’t journalists be trying to hold him to account? The daily echo need to highlight that he won’t resoond to requests. It’ll be a better and more important story than just writing pointless pieces which borrow comments from elsewhere.

Perhaps the echo need some pressure to raise this as a story?

The Southampton Way - dead, We March On - dead, Black box - dead. Cut the crap and get back to basics. Recruitment isn't working right otherwise there would be a GK to challenge Forster, alternatives to challenge Tadic, Long and Redmond and this manager who is obviously not Prem quality.

Sorry Les, time for a reshuffle and you, Ralph, Watson and Black need to go.

A very good point. Good to see yet another Les Reed thread though.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

You always know we are in crisis when proliferation of threads all basically about the same issue. Takes me back to the summer when Poch left.

If only we listened to the hysterical posters then he would still be here declaring he’d like a 15 year contract. Bad bad Les

We have not heard from Ralph for a while either. Perhaps big Adam could organise a Fans Forum via Radio Solent as we have not had one for ages. I am sure the usual " I have been a season ticket holder for 20 years" questions will be overlooked for more pressing ones.