#Pe​llegrinoMustGo Social media Hour 6-7pm Monday 20th November (Twitter/Facebook/IG)

Guan 2.0

If Maurico has already gone by 4pm tomorrow then feel free to ignore this.

Unless Saints fans make their views public, there will be no pressure felt from our direction. While I can't speak for the Gao's, I know the the previous regime were terrified of negative views making it into the traditional media or social network trends, and were relatively happy that the questions about the club were 'quarantined' on this site. As in the wider football community were perplexed that saints fans were unhappy with the displays under Puel.

Of course, in order to have an impact, fans would have to decide upon a time and date where they would make their feelings known, and at a time when they would have a large audience hungry for content and 'drama'. Say 6pm on a Monday on twitter, when most people are logging on looking for a distraction after the first day back at work. It would not take much at that time to make twitters top ten trending list, which in turn would draw in more people to a catchy hashtag, say for instance #PellegrinoMustGo

And if fans posted in concert between 6-7pm, there would be little that Southampton FC could do to hide the levels of dissatisfaction people have with the current staffing arrangements. Especially if specific names like Black, Watson were also included, and fans didn't resort to any kind of personal remarks (as saints would immediately spin it as online abuse and harassment by trolls). Also including the #SaintsFC and #southampton Hashtags would spread the word when people searched for news about the club.

For an example of how quickly this could spread, if 10 people tweeted their thoughts using the hashtag #Pe​llegrinoMustGo Between 6and 7pm, and then retweeted the 9 other posters views that had used the same hashtag, you would go from 10 tweets to a hundred in a matter of minutes.

If someone could bump this nearer the time that would be great, as i'm out of posts on here until after 7 tomorrow. Thanks!

Blimey - I’ve always read Guans messages with interest and trusted his ITK status. It’s a sign of the times we live that I take his post such as this as a real body blowntonthe team I follow and love. Something is clearly not right behind the scenes and I only hope we can fix this fast for the club and fans sake

Blimey - I’ve always read Guans messages with interest and trusted his ITK status. It’s a sign of the times we live that I take his post such as this as a real body blowntonthe team I follow and love. Something is clearly not right behind the scenes and I only hope we can fix this fast for the club and fans sake

I’m not sure he is ITK any longer? I also noticed that K-Billy was one of the few who voted for Pellegrino to stay in the poll.

Not a huge fan of these bandwagon type things, but I really am concerned about us with this guy in charge so I might make an exception and jump on tomorrow...

It should be a Les Reed out protest. Short sightedness again from the fans.

I was on the fence regarding MP, undecided, not sure whether to give him more than a dozen games, or call for his head. However this campaign of **** wits has convinced me of two things. Number one, he’s got to stay. And number two, thank **** I’m not on Twitter, Facebook, snaptwt and instnumpty

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Lord Duckhunter

going by the poll results for the managers head to roll i would have thought 90% of this board would be in favour of this idea and making your voices heard.

Personally i think doing what Guan suggests is better than doing bugger all and sitting there with your thumbs up your arse.

If MP does not go and go quick we are relegation fodder!

If Maurico has already gone by 4pm tomorrow then feel free to ignore this.

Unless Saints fans make their views public, there will be no pressure felt from our direction. While I can't speak for the Gao's, I know the the previous regime were terrified of negative views making it into the traditional media or social network trends, and were relatively happy that the questions about the club were 'quarantined' on this site. As in the wider football community were perplexed that saints fans were unhappy with the displays under Puel.

Of course, in order to have an impact, fans would have to decide upon a time and date where they would make their feelings known, and at a time when they would have a large audience hungry for content and 'drama'. Say 6pm on a Monday on twitter, when most people are logging on looking for a distraction after the first day back at work. It would not take much at that time to make twitters top ten trending list, which in turn would draw in more people to a catchy hashtag, say for instance #PellegrinoMustGo

And if fans posted in concert between 6-7pm, there would be little that Southampton FC could do to hide the levels of dissatisfaction people have with the current staffing arrangements. Especially if specific names like Black, Watson were also included, and fans didn't resort to any kind of personal remarks (as saints would immediately spin it as online abuse and harassment by trolls). Also including the #SaintsFC and #southampton Hashtags would spread the word when people searched for news about the club.

For an example of how quickly this could spread, if 10 people tweeted their thoughts using the hashtag #Pe​llegrinoMustGo Between 6and 7pm, and then retweeted the 9 other posters views that had used the same hashtag, you would go from 10 tweets to a hundred in a matter of minutes.

If someone could bump this nearer the time that would be great, as i'm out of posts on here until after 7 tomorrow. Thanks!

If you are going to organise a putsch Guan you might at least pay your fiver so you don't run out of posts. Revolutions aren't done on the cheap you know!

Sacking the manager will do nothing other than burn another £6m+ hole the clubs pockets. The squad sucks at scoring! No manager can change that! None of our players have ever been prolific throughout their career. Almost all our transfers in the last couple years have been other teams leftovers; Gabbi/Hojbjerg/Redmond/McCarthy/Lemina/Hoedt were ALL bench/rotation players at their last clubs. We've rebuilt our team with players not good enough for Norwich/Crystal Palace/Lazio/Napoli.

Gabbi has a TOTAL of 50 career goals and he turns 26 this week. Pelle literally scored that many in the 57 games before he joined us.

Redmond couldn't lockdown a starting place at a relegated Norwich.

Tadic's strength is crossing/assisting and since selling Pelle we have no strength/size in the box anymore so he's useless. Teams can easily sit back against us and constantly head away cross after cross against our lightweight short team, and that's exactly what they do.

And then I see all these posts saying Redmond/Tadic should both be dropped. One spot for Boufal but who's the 2nd winger? Shane Long playing out wide? lol... an injured Sims? nope. Are we pinning our hopes on a green McQueen? That's literally all the wingers we have. Redmond/Tadic/Boufal. And yet the club decided to buy another CM so we now have 6 (Romeu/Lemina/Davis/JWP/Hojbjerg/Clasie) none of which can play AM well. And we also bought another CB making 6 of those too (VVD/Hoedt/Yoshida/Stephens/Gardos/Bednarek). We have our English trio of goalkeepers (Forster/McCarthy/Taylor) none of which are anywhere close to the national team now.

The squad balance is horrible. Mediocrity all over the place. Worse still we've given all these average players 5 year deals to ward off other teams except no one wants them. All they need to do is turn up and they pocket £20m over the next 5 years. What a life.

The Sky TV money came in and we all saw clubs spending crazy money. We did the opposite and actually made transfer profit. To expect to not regress when other clubs strengthened and we weakened is insanity.

Is MoPe a top manager? I don't think so. But if you all scapegoat another manager the next one won't last the year either. We all know the club will find another leftover; a manager without a job.

Put the blame where it belongs; at the board for being cheap and at the recruiters for buying more CM's/Defenders/GK's instead of proper goalscorers. This is the toughest league in the world. We can't afford to be cheap if we want to finish top half.

Is K Billy a club plant? Do we have Lowe pr company mark 2?

There is a somewhat tenuous link between 'K Billy' and the name of someone that works at Southampton FC. Might have been why he/they chose the 'K Billy' user name on here I suppose..... #clutchingatstraws

Whilst I think Pellegrino is a frightened rabbit - stubborn, clueless, tactically naive...what finished it was Burnley and taking Gabbii off...the problem is not just him.

Its the whole coaching set up and unless we are replacing them as well its moving deck chairs on the Titanic again.

Black as caretaker manager FFS!