Liverpool set to replace Coutinho with.....!

The Saint

He's a cracking player Dusan. A real game changer. He's got a sharp eye for goal and is key to our attacking force this season. I wouldn't let him for any less than £30 million. :smug:

Whoever wrote that article can't have seen many Saints games lately.

TBF would be a good move for him, he's still got it but he's totally lost his way here the last 18 months. We were watching the Brighton game on the telly box and Mrs Sandwich who is a casual sort of a football fan said to me, what's happened to Tadic? he used to be good, why doesn't he play like he plays for his country?. Literally two minutes later the taters said exactly the same thing.

Remember when fans used to sing the "Tadic to Grazziano" song, no one wanted to get on his case then..

He has talent but has just not made a good a use of it as he used to.....

Spot on... On his day, which has to be said are becoming a rarity, he can be unplayable and is one of the best players in the league.

Unfortunately I think he needs to move on to find his form again. I think he'd do well at Liverpool.

Remember when fans used to sing the "Tadic to Grazziano" song, no one wanted to get on his case then..

He has talent but has just not made a good a use of it as he used to.....

He needs one or two players in his general vicinity to make the sort of chances he supplied when Pelle was here. As long as the oppo penalty area remains out of bounds to our team he's not going to create what he used to. I still remember his first game against the dippers, that beautiful backheel for Clynes run. That would be almost unthinkable now.