Nelly Gao - In or Out?

SKD

I've a feeling we've been sold down the river all because Kat made a new friend in Nelly

From the people that brought you Bend it like Beckham we present to you "When Kat met Nelly" and enduring tale of failure, hardship and woe from the streets of Southampton.

*stadium scene*

Kat: Just fake cheer when (if) Saints score, you don't have to believe it.

Nelly: Oh I think I could tell if someone is faking.

Kat: Oh yeah?

Yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh get in ya ****ing beauty!!!!!

*everyone in block 38 turns to stare at Kat*

Nearby moneybags corporate type: I think I support who she supports!

Edited by OttawaSaint

Whilst the allegations made against her are obviously concerning, it's important we don't rush to conclusions about her alleged behaviour on this forum and instead allow her to make a statement in her own time. Asking if she should stay or go based on the very little information we've read in the papers is premature.

Whilst the allegations made against her are obviously concerning, it's important we don't rush to conclusions about her alleged behaviour on this forum and instead allow her to make a statement in her own time. Asking if she should stay or go based on the very little information we've read in the papers is premature.

Have i missed something?

Google mate.

I'd say she's probably a 5 or 6/10

My wife got ready for her night out with the girls, stood in the doorway and asked me to rate her.

"Oh, 8 or 9 at least" I replied.

"Out of ten?" she smiled. "That's very flattering."

Didn't have the heart to tell her I meant pints.

From the people that brought you Bend it like Beckham we present to you "When Kat met Nelly" and enduring tale of failure, hardship and woe from the streets of Southampton.

*stadium scene*

Kat: Just fake cheer when (if) Saints score, you don't have to believe it.

Nelly: Oh I think I could tell if someone is faking.

Kat: Oh yeah?

Yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh get in ya ****ing beauty!!!!!

*everyone in block 38 turns to stare at Kat*

Nearby moneybags corporate type: I think I support who she supports!

Now here is the problem with your scenario...... Kat: Just fake cheer when (if) Saints score, you don't have to believe it..... and ........ Yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh get in ya ****ing beauty!!!!!

If we EVER score at home again ..... I don't think anyone will believe that we have actually scored, especially if it is Shane Long!! or be able to remember what you do after we score in the way of celebration ... it's been that long:rolleyes:

Now here is the problem with your scenario...... Kat: Just fake cheer when (if) Saints score, you don't have to believe it..... and ........ Yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh get in ya ****ing beauty!!!!!

If we EVER score at home again ..... I don't think anyone will believe that we have actually scored, especially if it is Shane Long!! or be able to remember what you do after we score in the way of celebration ... it's been that long:rolleyes:

We'd all yell "Offside ref where's your bleeding specs"

I've a feeling we've been sold down the river all because Kat made a new friend in Nelly

Either Kat is a very shrewd investor herself or she has great financial advice, which is very likely as the only part of her father's business empire she hasn't sold is the Swiss investment bank, because before she sold the club, she got back the loan she'd made to it plus interest and then got the 210 million from Gao. So, she has cleared a profit of around a quarter of a billion pounds and still owns 20% of the business to top up her income with. There can be very few individuals who have ever made that much money out of a football club before. I guess the planned sale of van Dijk had to be delayed until January, as Mr Gao wouldn't have agreed to pay her if there was no one of note left to sell, but as she's retained 20%, she can still get some of that fee as well. Mr Gao must be quietly seething as the cupboard really does look exceedingly bare.

The only thing I've read(on here I think) claiming any insight was after the Man Utd when someone said Nelly was appeared switched on and they appeared optimistic from that.

I'm hoping the quiet means she is taking stock of the situation before acting. Hope it's that rather than an indifference or just not having a clue.