Weekend’s other games

whelk

2nd half much more like the Puel team we know and hate.

Could do with a draw here. West Ham win (which on the balance of play looks most likely) wouldn’t be great.

I imagine the Leicester players are struggling with having the ball more than their opponents a new experience for them..... still at least their fans actual get to see their team score goals

Edited by doddisalegend

Since Puel took over Leicester have scored five goals in the last four games we can only dream of such goal scoring poweress ..

Listened to the game on the radio. They were frequently talking about how boring and terrible Leicester's football was, described it as some of the worst football they've seen, and spent about 10min on the bounce talking about the west ham crowd during the second half. It was pure ****.

Listened to the game on the radio. They were frequently talking about how boring and terrible Leicester's football was, described it as some of the worst football they've seen, and spent about 10min on the bounce talking about the west ham crowd during the second half. It was pure ****.

Yeah try watching the game before making a comment. Talksport was it?

Yeah try watching the game before making a comment. Talksport was it?

I'll trust an experienced ex pro's viewpoint over your abusive tone personally :lol:

Beyond me how people think Puel's football was good at saints. It was ****ing dire.

Why do we have so many negative fans and posters giving out so much abuse to other fans and the club. Its like they're having wet dreams over us struggling, that or they feel entitled as fans, and are now turning on the club and other fans like rabid dogs because they aren't delivering the feel good times the've become used to.:

Edited by Saint86

I'll trust an experienced ex pro's viewpoint over your abusive tone personally :lol:

Beyond me how people think Puel's football was good at saints. It was ****ing dire.

Why do we have so many negative fans and posters giving out so much abuse to other fans and the club. Its like they're having wet dreams over us struggling, that or they feel entitled as fans, and are now turning on the club and other fans like rabid dogs because they aren't delivering the feel good times the've become used to.:

Like a few others have an agenda and end up just being a whining little girl. But go ahead keep posting slagging Puel from the radio. And lap up those erudite ex-pros.

Aww bless... we giving Puel the Everton win? From his own admission he saw just half a days training and Appleton picked the team....

If it helps you though pal we will give him the Everton win

I’m neither particularly for or against Puel. I’ve been previously singled out as one of the anti-Puel voices on here (though others have identified me at times as defending Puel).

Facts are fact though. While Puel was only there a short period, he started Demarai Gray who didn’t get a sniff under Appleton and Shakespeare. Gray ended up MoTM, both scoring and getting an assist.

So yes, I think his impact was pretty decisive such that it’s reasonable to give him the win - never mind it being technically correct.

Hope that helps pal :smug:

Aww bless... we giving Puel the Everton win? From his own admission he saw just half a days training and Appleton picked the team....

If it helps you though pal we will give him the Everton win

We're all with you mate, we all want to forget those defeats for your beloved Toffeemen too.

Thinking of you at this difficult time x x x

Was there an orchestrated plan by West Ham to have all the tv pundits, commentators and other media to big up the West Ham fans?? Why were they so special , to me they seemed ready to turn if Leicester scored a second. When they equalised the volume didn't seem to great. A big thing was made about their fans as if they had roared them to victory, it seemed far less than that to me,and there are other clubs who would have been more vocal.Im not putting ours in that category as I expect a toxic atmosphere tomorrow, Im taking my grand-daughter for her first PL game.....I hope it is a happy experience not one of aggression and ire of the fans.

My daughter and boyfriend are on the Motherwell team coach to the Scottish League cup final tomorrow, they are friends of one of their players. great experience of going to a cup final on the team coach. I know only Scotland,but it is against Celtic. I have told them to wear crash helmets lol

As opposed to what Stoke, WHU, West Brom, Burnley, Watford or us? In the PL right now there are about 4 teams who play attractive, exciting football on a regular basis the rest are mostly trying to not get beat and stay in the league for the cash. Most of the games in the PL are pretty boring most weeks and fans of a lot of PL clubs complain about the boring football most of them will happily take boring football while its getting results mind (like Pulis last season or Burnley this season)

As opposed to what Stoke, WHU, West Brom, Burnley, Watford or us? In the PL right now there are about 4 teams who play attractive, exciting football on a regular basis the rest are mostly trying to not get beat and stay in the league for the cash. Most of the games in the PL are pretty boring most weeks and fans of a lot of PL clubs complain about the boring football most of them will happily take boring football while its getting results mind (like Pulis last season or Burnley this season)

time to make the goals bigger, adjust the offside laws to favour attackers, and make it 5pts for a win. make it so only winners can succeed, and stop teams playing for "0-0 with a chance of nicking something".

Was there an orchestrated plan by West Ham to have all the tv pundits, commentators and other media to big up the West Ham fans?? Why were they so special , to me they seemed ready to turn if Leicester scored a second. When they equalised the volume didn't seem to great. A big thing was made about their fans as if they had roared them to victory, it seemed far less than that to me,and there are other clubs who would have been more vocal.Im not putting ours in that category as I expect a toxic atmosphere tomorrow, Im taking my grand-daughter for her first PL game.....I hope it is a happy experience not one of aggression and ire of the fans.

My daughter and boyfriend are on the Motherwell team coach to the Scottish League cup final tomorrow, they are friends of one of their players. great experience of going to a cup final on the team coach. I know only Scotland,but it is against Celtic. I have told them to wear crash helmets lol

I'm not normally one for conspiracy theories, but this actually occurred to me as well as i was watching it. They were waxing lyrical over every aspect of West Ham. The fans were great, the ground is great and the team were great (albeit only in the second half).

Couldn't believe how overboard they went with it, it was actually getting quite cringeworthy and uncomfortable to watch. I've rarely seen Neville and Carragher heap so much praise on a team which managed a home draw against a pretty ordinary opponent.

Was all very strange.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Assuming the Megson-motivated Baggies cruise to victory and we lose heavily tomorrow then we're fourth from bottom.

If nothing else that would show the sh it we're in. Still, we sacked the guy who got us to eighth because we expect better than than that.

Assuming the Megson-motivated Baggies cruise to victory and we lose heavily tomorrow then we're fourth from bottom.

If nothing else that would show the sh it we're in. Still, we sacked the guy who got us to eighth because we expect better than than that.

We sacked the guy who got us 6 points more than 4th bottom last year. Which is where we will be tomorrow evening if we win and so do Spurs.

Not defending either manager but I don't think Puel was better.