Weekend’s other games

whelk

Listened to the game on the radio. They were frequently talking about how boring and terrible Leicester's football was, described it as some of the worst football they've seen, and spent about 10min on the bounce talking about the west ham crowd during the second half. It was pure ****.

Commentator ‘...on a night of entertaining football’, ‘ Claude Puel has got Leicester playing some great football’ ‘Claude Puel has really turned Leicester around’

Dying to know what Talksport said, were they entertained?

Commentator ‘...on a night of entertaining football’, ‘ Claude Puel has got Leicester playing some great football’ ‘Claude Puel has really turned Leicester around’

Dying to know what Talksport said, were they entertained?

Claude had us playing some great stuff at Wembley, where we really should have won!

Claude had us playing some great stuff at Wembley, where we really should have won!

We would have done if he hadn't taken off Gabbiadini and brought on Shane Long at a crucial moment, just when we were closing in on victory. That substitution gifted the game to Man U. He snatched defeat from the hands of victory.

Jamie Vardy, speaking to Match of the Day: "Things are going good. The manager says we are still a work in progress and we agree with that. We just have to keep working hard for him. We look forward to Burnley on Saturday."

I thought Vardy hated Puel and the goals were going to dry up under him.

We would have done if he hadn't taken off Gabbiadini and brought on Shane Long at a crucial moment, just when we were closing in on victory. That substitution gifted the game to Man U. He snatched defeat from the hands of victory.
Gabbiadini had signalled to the bench he needed taking off.

I would take Puel back without hesitation. Watch Leicester play good exciting football, as Puel gets the palyers in he wants as well as getting them to play his way.

I understand that football fans don't ever want to say theywere wrong, but fair minded ones will accept we got ridof a good man, who was treated poorly by the club and supporters. Personally I wonder if KL wanted him gone to get the S//t sales going, so she didn't lose her big payday

Personally I wonder if KL wanted him gone to get the S//t sales going, so she didn't lose her big payday

One summer of season ticket sales wouldn't effect a takeover happening or not. As a % of revenue any drop in numbers due to Puel would have ben tiny in comparison with TV money and other revenue streams. It is a red herring to think this had anything to do with the decision.

I would take Puel back without hesitation. Watch Leicester play good exciting football, as Puel gets the palyers in he wants as well as getting them to play his way.

I understand that football fans don't ever want to say theywere wrong, but fair minded ones will accept we got ridof a good man, who was treated poorly by the club and supporters. Personally I wonder if KL wanted him gone to get the S//t sales going, so she didn't lose her big payday

Cripes Nick do you honestly believe that gumph? Did you watch them at West Ham second half...good football? He has Mahrez, Slimani, Vardy, Albrighton, Gray, Ulloa at his disposal at Leicester you think he would get the best out of our forwards? If so what happened in the last 7 out of 8 games? Did you sleep through the European games in Prague, Israel?

How was he treated poorly by supporters who were made to sit through multiple games of dross - if you had paid you may feel different!

He was offered the chance to change - he refused so how was that being treated poorly - if I refuse what my boss wants I get sacked!

PS

he also had to work with Watson and Black 2 of our problems IMO.

Edited by Give it to Ron
more b/s