#Pe​llegrinoMustGo Twitter/FaceBook/IG 9.30am -1.30pm Sunday, 26th November

Guan 2.0

Hi all.

First off, for those who think this is mere impatience, I implore you look at our results and upcoming fixtures. We have failed to win against: Burnley, Brighton, Newcastle, Watford, Stoke, Huddersfield, Swansea, Oh, and Wolves. If we adopt a 'Wait and see' attitude for the next month, we would be relying on those same tactics and mentality against Manchester City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham and Manchester Untied, and hoping we will get enough points to pull us away from our current position of 14th.

So, in order to make known the level of dissatisfaction with the current staffing arrangements. I am going to continue the efforts to spread the view that #PellegrinoMustGo this Sunday, before our match with Everton. The club have already noticed the number of statements from fans making it into the traditional media and social network trends, and now they need the push that sustained coverage of #PellegrinoMustGo would give them.

That impact can be made far more easily than usual tomorrow. We are the first game of the day, on a day of only 3 matches, with no 'big' or grudge fixtures serving as distraction. I'll be making sure to include the #SaintsFC and #southampton Hashtags in order to spread the word when people search for news about the club. and making sure to include programs that will be discussing SaintsFC tomorrow morning such as @BBCMOTD #MOTD2 @SundaySupp and @5liveSport @solentsport .

I know that this may be a thorny issue for people who see doing this on matchday as 'disloyal', so when 13.30 hits, i'm fully behind the team. Lord know they could use it.

But the fact is, Everton are probably the worst team in the league right now, and beating them would only serve to show us as the better team in the relegation fodder mini league. We haven't progressed since last season, or even the start of this season. To steal a quote:

"#SaintsFC Need to employ someone who must do one of the following: Motivate the team in a coherent system, Play entertaining football the fans can get behind, or produce credible results in wins and draws. We are currently 0/3 "

So I will be doing what i can tomorrow. I know Saints fans aren't some homogeneous mass in all aspects, and have their own views and motivations. So if people don't fancy it after reading this, I understand. But if you do want to join the effort, i'll be glad to have you.

And remember, if 10 people tweeted their thoughts using the hashtag #Pe​llegrinoMustGo and then retweeted the 9 other posters views that had used the same hashtag, you would go from 10 tweets to a hundred in a matter of minutes. On Sunday morning that kind of traffic grows quickly, and gets noticed.

thesouthamptonwaylogo.png

Absolutely farcical thing to do.

If exactly the same thing happens under Puel and Pellegrino the issue ISNT the manager.

All you'd do is cause a bad vibe in the lead up to the match, and make losing almost inevitable.

Support the manager, support the team.

I disagree with the timing. If we lose, go for it after the match. But if we win, it'll look a bit silly IMO.

Not at all, a win tomorrow would just paper over the cracks. We have been abysmal this season, ever our 3 wins have been a touch of fortune against dreadful teams. We have regressed so much since the start of last season its frightening. I fully expect us to be in or very close to the bottom 3 by New Year's Day if things stat as they are which is a disgrace given the squad we have.

I think what bugs me most about this is that supporting Saints didn't always used to be fun, but it had it's moments...but you read the opening post and it's like attending some dreaded works motivational seminar. There even a bloody slogan 'Potential into excellence' is this the effect of years of working class support being eroded and the main support being middle management types? How did it get to this?

If exactly the same thing happens under Puel and Pellegrino the issue ISNT the manager.

All you'd do is cause a bad vibe in the lead up to the match, and make losing almost inevitable.

The issue is the manager. Puel and Pellegrino are both too negative and their teams too slow.

Good lad.

This all seems a bit desperate and coordinated protests have a habit of ending up being damp squibs, but I really do think we have a big problem here with MP and to persevere with him - while commendable for loyalty reasons - ultimately will cost us.

In this day and age you can't afford to "wait and see" or "give someone a longer time in the hope of turning things around". The annoying thing about him is he doesn't seem to be learning on the job, no doubt his team selection tomorrow will be based around the same old Tadic/Redmond axis that has let us down this season. For that reason #PellegrinoMustGo and while I am at it #Reedshouldbeworried

Not at all, a win tomorrow would just paper over the cracks. We have been abysmal this season, ever our 3 wins have been a touch of fortune against dreadful teams. We have regressed so much since the start of last season its frightening. I fully expect us to be in or very close to the bottom 3 by New Year's Day if things stat as they are which is a disgrace given the squad we have.

I agree, but if we do win, it will not be perceived as being a good thing.

Wait until after the game - it'll be trending if we lose at 3.30pm, that's for sure. But not at 9.30am.

The worst performance in recent times was the last game of last season, 0-1 to a late Crouch header under Puel. We haven't improved since then but probably haven't regressed much either. We seem to be in a rut DESPITE decent managers. If we need another manager it has to be sort capable of turning things around, but not Fat Sam.

The worst performance in recent times was the last game of last season, 0-1 to a late Crouch header under Puel. We haven't improved since then but probably haven't regressed much either. We seem to be in a rut DESPITE decent managers. If we need another manager it has to be sort capable of turning things around, but not Fat Sam.

Watford and Wolves this season were much worse. And that Stoke damp squib match was a meaningless end of season dead rubber.

Agreed with Pamplemousse that this needs to be done after the match (if we lose).

No offence Guan and I know you've been on here for years, but I'm a little suspicious about your recent posts. It comes across a bit like you are doing some coordinated effort in service of the club. You're disagreements with K Billy are strange too.

What you think the club is trying to give the appearance the fans want the manager gone? If so seems like they could save themselves the effort..

No offence Guan and I know you've been on here for years, but I'm a little suspicious about your recent posts. It comes across a bit like you are doing some coordinated effort in service of the club. You're disagreements with K Billy are strange too.

I’m not normally one for conspiracy theories but you’re right, it is a bit odd.