World Cup Draw - Anyone watching?

striker

Great draw for England, couldnt have asked for much better. Belgium are a good team and I think that'll be a good match, but we should be beating Tunisia and Panama...!

How many Saints are going to go? Not many I'm guessing. I think the only ones almost guaranteed (if fit) are:

Yoshida

Bertrand

Cedric

I'm guessing we may have a few more for England with Forster possible as third choice (unlikely on current standings), and we could have a wildcard with Ward-Prowse and Redmond both having been in the squad but neither playing much or particularly well at the moment. Austin will need a lot of goals to go.

How many Saints are going to go? Not many I'm guessing. I think the only ones almost guaranteed (if fit) are:

Yoshida

Bertrand

Cedric

I'm guessing we may have a few more for England with Forster possible as third choice (unlikely on current standings), and we could have a wildcard with Ward-Prowse and Redmond both having been in the squad but neither playing much or particularly well at the moment. Austin will need a lot of goals to go.

Tadic should be there with Serbia and Boufal with Morocco

Who's thinking of going out there? Will be in Kaliningrad for the Belgium game, logistics for the other 2 slightly more difficult

This is the first World Cup I've had off in years... unfortunately if the due date is correct, I'll have a screaming 2 week old baby (our first) to take care of by England's first game. :rolleyes: