Cup Draw Monday - who do you want?

Fitzhugh Fella

Just talking to a Fulham season ticket holder at work who reckons we've only asked for 3000 as they put some of the Putney end on sale to home fans, perhaps there is scope to give us another block still but tickets go on general sale next week so in the unlikely event we sell out quickly it should be easy enough to buy on the Fulham website.

Just talking to a Fulham season ticket holder at work who reckons we've only asked for 3000 as they put some of the Putney end on sale to home fans.

Not according to this

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/fulhamfc/EDP/Season/Index/460?

Hopefully tickets will start selling fast tomorrow and SFC will request more before Fulham have a change of heart.

Not according to this

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/fulhamfc/EDP/Season/Index/460?

Hopefully tickets will start selling fast tomorrow and SFC will request more before Fulham have a change of heart.

If you go to match tickets and select the game block P2 comes up available to buy.

Apparently slight change to cup rules away teams are entitled to 15% but have to do on a guaranteed sale basis which results in some clubs taking smaller allocations so as to not be left picking up the bill.

As you say hopefully sales go well this week and we are given some more.

If you go to match tickets and select the game block P2 comes up available to buy.

Apparently slight change to cup rules away teams are entitled to 15% but have to do on a guaranteed sale basis which results in some clubs taking smaller allocations so as to not be left picking up the bill.

As you say hopefully sales go well this week and we are given some more.

OK, then I'd say 3,000 is probably P5-P7 as the capacity for the Putney Stand is around 7,000. Looks like they may be holding back P3-P4 which would give us another couple of thousand - plus any availability in the neutral section (can only be P1).

Options are P4-P7, though P4 looks pretty sold out already. I'm in a bit of a dilemma... I'm a member, so might get chance to buy in the Saints end, but was thinking of buying three tickets and taking the missus. But that means waiting to general sale as would need all 3 together. So, do I wait and hope it goes to general sale, or go for 3 tickets in the neutral end when they become available...? I'm thinking the latter is probably the safest option!

On Fulham site, currently only block P2 available, perhaps P3 is being saved in case Southampton want to take up a larger allocation?

Edited by mrfahaji

Options are P4-P7, though P4 looks pretty sold out already. I'm in a bit of a dilemma... I'm a member, so might get chance to buy in the Saints end, but was thinking of buying three tickets and taking the missus. But that means waiting to general sale as would need all 3 together. So, do I wait and hope it goes to general sale, or go for 3 tickets in the neutral end when they become available...? I'm thinking the latter is probably the safest option!

On Fulham site, currently only block P2 available, perhaps P3 is being saved in case Southampton want to take up a larger allocation?

Isn't P3 the neutral section?

Isn't P3 the neutral section?

That's the block we'll get if we ask for more, looking likely now as well on the way to selling out in just a couple of days (despite Wednesday night!) really just a few odd seats in P6 and part of P7 remaining. P1 would be the neutral bit as P2 is on sal to home fans - will look strange if we fill every block bar the one for home fans who'll be surrounded.

That's the block we'll get if we ask for more, looking likely now as well on the way to selling out in just a couple of days (despite Wednesday night!) really just a few odd seats in P6 and part of P7 remaining. P1 would be the neutral bit as P2 is on sal to home fans - will look strange if we fill every block bar the one for home fans who'll be surrounded.

Not sure about that - not sure why P1 isn't available on Fulham's website but presumably P2 is being sold on the basis of it being a 'mixed' section? Otherwise how do you buy a neutral ticket if not on the Fulham website?!

just over 200 left at moment so would think they will put rest of P4 (club only allowed to sell half of section so far) and P3 either over weekend or early next week

just over 200 left at moment so would think they will put rest of P4 (club only allowed to sell half of section so far) and P3 either over weekend or early next week

One would hope so. 167 left now. Will probably be down to double figures before it gets opened up to members on Monday. We'd easily sell the additional allocation (c.2k ?) IMO

My first season for not being a season ticket holder for donkeys but just wondering are away cup matches usually different prices for st holders and non st holders ?

They have to offer same price to away fans as they do to home fans, so if Fulham are doing a lower rate for their season ticket holders they have to offers ours the same.

Very few tickets left, I don't understand why Fulham put block p2 on sale already but when home end goes on general sale next Monday no doubt plenty of Saints will buy in that block. It's nonsense having a neutral section , it's basically an extension of the away end.

They have to offer same price to away fans as they do to home fans, so if Fulham are doing a lower rate for their season ticket holders they have to offers ours the same.

Very few tickets left, I don't understand why Fulham put block p2 on sale already but when home end goes on general sale next Monday no doubt plenty of Saints will buy in that block. It's nonsense having a neutral section , it's basically an extension of the away end.

Well there is a 5er difference between St holders , None St holders and then again match day price !

Ah right, ta. I haven't actually looked at a ground map... for once I picked our tickets without really bothering to check.

Well there is a 5er difference between St holders , None St holders and then again match day price !

yes, our prices are exactly the same as the home fans although don't think we'll have the luxury of paying on the day.

The 3000 allocation sold out this afternoon so we'll find out soon enough if we are getting more tickets.

yes, our prices are exactly the same as the home fans although don't think we'll have the luxury of paying on the day.

The 3000 allocation sold out this afternoon so we'll find out soon enough if we are getting more tickets.

B0llocks.

Our PR department are usually pretty quick at announcement sell outs, so the fact they haven't done so yet for the Fulham tie would tend to suggest there are more tickets to come IMO

Our PR department are usually pretty quick at announcement sell outs, so the fact they haven't done so yet for the Fulham tie would tend to suggest there are more tickets to come IMO

Stating sold out here https://tickets.saintsfc.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/StandAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=CC&product=FA17FU&campaign=&type=H&productsubtype=AWAY&productIsHomeAsAway=N&soalready=jXqJJE/9084NnTusOwRSmvzlHGTQKzugXO17Ix9LDdM= and although not saying, hopefully more to follow.

Would appear someone has cocked up.... They sent out a tweet just before 9 to say tickets now available to members, but still showing as sold out. They deleted the tweet shortly after sending it.

It is strange, tickets have been 'sold out' for 48 hours now, in the meantime tickets are on general sale on Fulham's website so if anyone wants to buy in the neutral section plenty available in P2.

It is strange, tickets have been 'sold out' for 48 hours now, in the meantime tickets are on general sale on Fulham's website so if anyone wants to buy in the neutral section plenty available in P2.

Yep, but I'm holding out for more central seats (in blocks P3 and P4). Can't believe those blocks won't go on sale at some point, either as an additional Saints allocation or as an extension to the 'neutral' end. I also can't believe that Saints advertised tickets for sale to members at 9am today and, seemingly, hadn't checked to see if any were still available! (either that or they're having 'technical difficulties' getting the additional allocation on-line.)

loads of Extra tickets P4 now on sale

Yep, seems they were holding back the left half of P4 for online sales as when I phoned the ticket office earlier there were only a few left in P4. Hey ho... seats bagged half way up, right behind the goal. All good.

After the debacle of this morning's ticket sales, I now have both tickets for section 4 and section 2.

If anyone wants the tickets in the "neutral zone" (1 adult and 1 U18) for free, drop me a PM and I'll email you the E-ticket from Fulham. The seats are in P2, row JJ which is at the point where the stairs come out onto the stand. I don't want anything for them .... Happy Christmas to whoever wants them.

I did try to get my money back but the Fulham ticket office pointed out that matchday tickets are non-refundable.

Cheers Chris

As my mate is a Fulham fan we've gone for 4 seats in neutral p2. Still loads left. I take it colours aren't allowed in there?

They were allowed when we played there 3 years ago, you go through the same turnstiles as away fans from memory.

Good turn out for this , 4000+ , best thing about the FA Cup still get some big away followings.

As my mate is a Fulham fan we've gone for 4 seats in neutral p2. Still loads left. I take it colours aren't allowed in there?
The Fulham website says club colours (of either side) are allowed in the 'neutral' zone

http://www.fulhamfc.com/visit/matchday-at-the-cottage

Supporters in the Neutral Section may wear replica shirts or other items of clothing relating to either team.
Edited by trousers

After the debacle of this morning's ticket sales, I now have both tickets for section 4 and section 2.

If anyone wants the tickets in the "neutral zone" (1 adult and 1 U18) for free, drop me a PM and I'll email you the E-ticket from Fulham. The seats are in P2, row JJ which is at the point where the stairs come out onto the stand. I don't want anything for them .... Happy Christmas to whoever wants them.

I did try to get my money back but the Fulham ticket office pointed out that matchday tickets are non-refundable.

Cheers Chris

Just a heads up, I don't think anyone can pm you on here until you stump up for grantys curry fund.

Just a heads up, I don't think anyone can pm you on here until you stump up for grantys curry fund.

Ah, that's a bit of a problem ...

If they post on here I will PM them or find some way of getting my personal details to them ...

Tickets still up for grabs gratis if anyone wants them - 1 adult and 1 junior (under 18) P2 row JJ

CD

Bought 3 tickets in P3, annoyingly could not choose my seats so had to hit the 'select best available button'.

my first ever trip to craven cottage so does anyone know if this block might be restricted seats or if theres any issues like that?

looking forward to it though! weve beaten them twice in behind closed doors friendly, now watch us muck it up third time haha

Bought 3 tickets in P3, annoyingly could not choose my seats so had to hit the 'select best available button'.

my first ever trip to craven cottage so does anyone know if this block might be restricted seats or if theres any issues like that?

looking forward to it though! weve beaten them twice in behind closed doors friendly, now watch us muck it up third time haha

Nah the view at Craven Cottage in the away end is good from wherever you are, it's normally a decent away day too as there's loads of pubs worth drinking at around the ground and in the past a few clubs have even done the river boat from waterloo as it serves beer.

interestingly a load of tickets for the front rows from A-E are on sale now!

Aren't these tickets like guaranteed not to have a restricted view of any sort- wonder why they were only released this morning!

Because only an idiot would want to sit below the level of the pitch. The only things restricting the view from that end are the goalnets and the 6 ft 8 in monster (Not FF) standing in front of you

interestingly a load of tickets for the front rows from A-E are on sale now!

Aren't these tickets like guaranteed not to have a restricted view of any sort- wonder why they were only released this morning!

Probably because the front rows are classified as "uncovered seating", so less desireable....?

https://www.fulhamfc.com/help/faq/a-to-z-reference-guides

Covered Seating

Most of the seats inside the stadium are covered.

The numbered rows at the front of the Hammersmith Stand (up to Row 6) & the Johnny Haynes Stand (up to Row 4) are officially classified as Uncovered.

The Lower section of the Riverside Stand and the front section of the Putney End (up to Row E) are also classified as Uncovered.