Cup Draw Monday - who do you want?

Fitzhugh Fella

3rd Round draw highlights.......

Liverpool v Everton

Brighton v Palace

Coventry v Stoke

Newport v Leeds

Forest v Arsenal

this is not looking good, still in there with the big boys!!!!!!!!!!

Boro v Sunderland

Man City v Burnley

Shrewsbury v West Ham

Wolves v Swansea

Newcastle v Luton

Fulham v SAINTS

Norwich v Chelsea

decent draws there.

I'll take that, walking distance (admittedly, quite a long walk) from my house, hopefully I get can a ticket. Went to see Fulham-Hull earlier in the season, Fulham looked decent at times but nothing particularly special, think they missed Cairney, not sure if he's back for them yet.

They have the neutral end next to the away fans for league games, imagine it's no different for the cup - last time Saints fans bought up most of the neutral tickets and it felt like we had the whole end for the 0-3 match - what a day that was!

The first time I went there was on a Friday night back in the promotion year of 1978 in the old second division. Well, me and 10,000 other Southampton fans.

1-1 that day.

I was there too. We had great away support in those days, often bigger than the home team's as it was at Fulham that day. We took 13,000 to Forest the season before.

The first time I went there was on a Friday night back in the promotion year of 1978 in the old second division. Well, me and 10,000 other Southampton fans.

1-1 that day.

My main memory of the evening is Bally and Peter Storey (old Arsenal teammates) kicking lumps out of each other

1-1 that day.

Remember that night.

Tony Funnell scored for us if I recall. Good atmosphere with the travelling support.

Spurs were given 4000 in the FA Cup last season.

If demand is there Fulham generally allow the away team to have the whole end behind the goal and don't bother with a neutral section. If tickets are cheap I think we'll take a lot, although we do have 3000 going to Chelsea and Spurs in the next few weeks and tickets made it down to anyone on the database for those so not sure we'd take much more to Fulham.