Weekend 9/10 Dec - Other Games

Batman

No mention of Mr Puel there who has just won three games on the trot at Leicester.

Now that's a manager who knew how to organise a team. (I put my body armour on before posting that)

I think it's a shame that Craig Shakespeare didn't get the opportunity to prove that he is the next Alex Ferguson, all he needed was three more entire seasons and then he definitely would have been.

No mention of Mr Puel there who has just won three games on the trot at Leicester.

Now that's a manager who knew how to organise a team. (I put my body armour on before posting that)

I think Puel's been very lucky going to a team with togetherness.

You could see it after their win last night. Plus Vardy, Mahrez and Gray are exceptional talents.

Sadly, I fear there is discontent in the Saints camp and we don't possess anyone of the ilk I just mentioned.

And I'm spot on when I say Puel has caused the fractious atmosphere between Saints players. It was the wrong appointment at the right time. Now we are paying for it.

Football's a funny old game.

Anyone else see the Norwich v Sheffield Wed. game? Harry Reed played well in the 3-1 win, but the 21yo who caught the eye was James Maddison, an attacking midfielder - looks a real prospect for Prem. Football.

I did. Reed looked good but has found his level.

Maddison is a decent player too.

I think Puel's been very lucky going to a team with togetherness.

You could see it after their win last night. Plus Vardy, Mahrez and Gray are exceptional talents.

Gray was in and out of the side previously and Mahrez has been going through the motions since the title win. Thierry Henry always said Puel will make players better if they listen to him. Looks like our little darlings thought they were too good for that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gray was in and out of the side previously and Mahrez has been going through the motions since the title win. Thierry Henry always said Puel will make players better if they listen to him. Looks like our little darlings thought they were too good for that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd argue he ****ed up coming in and changing to the diamond and totally confusing everyone before changing it back , He has obviously learnt from that by just tweaking things slightly and also doesn't have the disadvantage of having just lost the two goal scorers in his team . I have no I'll feeling towards him but the football was awful under him 90% of the time and wouldn't change sacking him even if I could !

I started disliking them after the Ronald Koeman debacle. Some of their supporters are prize morons.

I don't get the hate for Everton either, glad it was a draw, it means they both dropped points. As for moronic supporters Liverpool's are just as moronic, as to be truthful most teams have their share of moronic supporters, take pompey for instance..........

City took 16 games to get as many points as we did in the whole of last season! TBF they are quite a side!

Only 2 points dropped so far is quite incredible. And they are fantastic to watch, the only quibble I have is guardiola bleating about teams playing ultra-defensively against them. What the hell does he expect? No team wants to be embarrassed, and every manager has to make a pragmatic decision about how best to give themselves at least an outside chance of getting something from a game where the opponents are simply on a different level.

I Don't get the hate for Everton...Liverpool are a bunch of c***s so I am glad Everton got a point.

Agree that both are a bunch of mouthy c^nts, although Liverpool a little more entitled to a degree of arrogance for their glory years (but don't mention Heysel or Hillsborough of course...)

I started disliking them after the Ronald Koeman debacle. Some of their supporters are prize morons.

Adrian Heath & Highbury 1984 for me.

Really? according to Lawro :lol:

. Liverpool are the best team in the league over the last few games. They are rampaging.

They are every neutral's favourite team - but they won't catch Manchester City.

Wow, he said that?! I guess Saints fans aren’t neutral, but I think a lot of people are sick of the media love in for them. Anyone connected to Liverpool is delusional about how great and popular they are though.

If I had a PL league table based on how much I like the clubs, Liverpool & Everton would be bottom two. Spurs and City not far behind, mind.

Wow, he said that?! I guess Saints fans aren’t neutral, but I think a lot of people are sick of the media love in for them. Anyone connected to Liverpool is delusional about how great and popular they are though.

If I had a PL league table based on how much I like the clubs, Liverpool & Everton would be bottom two. Spurs and City not far behind, mind.

Hmm

Id say Liverpool, Spurs, Everton, WHU and Brighton make the bottom 5 for me.

Hudders in freefall after a good start to season.

Newcastle are worse and Brighton not much better. What's daft is that none of them are in the bottom four and as bad as Saints and Everton have been, we're 10th and 11th.

Just goes to show how sh*te the League is outside the traditional top 6. Burnley are having a great half a season but beyond that there's just 13 teams of (at best) mediocrity.