We've still got this.

CB Fry

We are Southampton, a club built on faith from the very beginning.

We have our beliefs and our way of doing things that guide everything we do.

We don't just buy success, WE BREED IT.

We don't take shortcuts, we earn it.

Every second of every minute of every day.

We've been to edge of abyss and come back stronger for no matter the pressure, however great the temptation, we never stop, we never lose faith, we keep moving forward.

We are the Saints.

It's not just a name, it’s who we are, we will be in that number, we march on.

About time we had another hashtag painted on some seats to cheer everyone up.

We mock Everton for first dug outs but our guys made a thing of that being a ‘first’

Problem with PR and football is that we are tribal and cynical bastards and when things ain’t going well this vacuous guff is nauseating. Although I find it cr ap at all times and demoralising when people lap it up.

Yeah, there will always be PR guff. Every business does it, when things turn sour it does look a bit cringe.

I think we take it to another level though, we seem incredibly full of ourselves. We strike me as a very arrogant club who have taken their eye off the ball as they believed their own hype after getting 1 transfer window right. Let's be honest, Koemans first window was the birth of all these PR messages.

Yeah, there will always be PR guff. Every business does it, when things turn sour it does look a bit cringe.

I think we take it to another level though, we seem incredibly full of ourselves. We strike me as a very arrogant club who have taken their eye off the ball as they believed their own hype after getting 1 transfer window right. Let's be honest, Koemans first window was the birth of all these PR messages.

Quite. If I was a fan of another club I'd think we were a right bunch of ******s.