Saints v Chelsea Thread

Koolman

Well said.

Dalek isn't the only bedwetter on here screaming "relegation" today!

Call me old fashioned but I'll start worrying about that if we find ourselves in the bottom 3.

In the meantime I'll pray for the win and keep believing we can do it.

Complacency personified.

We are getting what we deserve - nothing! To be set up with 11 behind the ball - or 1 up front with no other players in the same half as him - is disgusting. People rightly complain about Allardyce, Pulis, DYche, etc and their defensive, negative play but this clown takes it to a whole other level.

If we don't fire him now I don't see how we will avoid relegation. Down 1-0, and he makes a like for like substitution (yes Austin nearly scored). Still can't believe we were promised an attacking, pressing manager when nothing he had ever done gave any hint this would be the case.

Why not try someone like Hesketh in the 1st team squad?

Utterly bored and utterly demoralized.

We are getting what we deserve - nothing! To be set up with 11 behind the ball - or 1 up front with no other players in the same half as him - is disgusting. People rightly complain about Allardyce, Pulis, DYche, etc and their defensive, negative play but this clown takes it to a whole other level.

If we don't fire him now I don't see how we will avoid relegation. Down 1-0, and he makes a like for like substitution (yes Austin nearly scored). Still can't believe we were promised an attacking, pressing manager when nothing he had ever done gave any hint this would be the case.

Why not try someone like Hesketh in the 1st team squad?

Utterly bored and utterly demoralized.

This it's not an over reaction!