Maguire v VVD

spyinthesky

I had hoped that we might have been interested in signing Maguire from Hull and play him alongside VVD or as a replacement when Virgil shoots off elsewhere.

Of course it is difficult to make direct comparisons after last nights game but I do suggest that Maguire didn't look at all bad value at circa £25m (or was it less?) versus VVD at around £60-£70m

Our Black Box definitely needs a reboot!!

I had hoped that we might have been interested in signing Maguire from Hull and play him alongside VVD or as a replacement when Virgil shoots off elsewhere.

Of course it is difficult to make direct comparisons after last nights game but I do suggest that Maguire didn't look at all bad value at circa £25m (or was it less?) versus VVD at around £60-£70m

Our Black Box definitely needs a reboot!!

Our black box needs to tick the ‘currently in another job’ option.

Surely we can do better than taking managers that are out of a job?

I thought he looked like a typical Huth-style Leicester centre back, functional and defensive. His uncomfortable looking run and admittedly half-decent shot was entirely down to us standing off him, and his hands all over him foul on Austin before our goal probably should have been a penalty. Other than that we didn't do much to trouble their back line to see what he could do, but then defending is a bit of a lost art, as we showed by nearly conceding from Leicester drilling the ball straight at us out of the keeper's hands. :?