Weekend 16/17 Dec - Other Games

Batman

Ndidi goes flying without being touched.

2nd yellow and off

and Pamplehouse. great management, dropping your best player from the week....working well today isnt it

He hasn't really played much this season. Could be a fitness issue. He took off Mahrez and Vardy so that was obviously a thought to this match, saving Okazaki for future games in a busy schedule.

He hasn't really played much this season. Could be a fitness issue. He took off Mahrez and Vardy so that was obviously a thought to this match, saving Okazaki for future games in a busy schedule.

it could be a fitness issue or it could be classic puel

we will never know

I watched the Leicester game on the TV - their body language before and during the first ten minutes of the game was clearly, we just won away 4-1, we've only got to turn up to beat Palace. And they ended up playing like we did on Wednesday night.

Hope Huddersfield do the same!

Player discipline nothing to do with manager then?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Errr didn't you say players not finishing chances is nothing to do with the manager (or something along those lines) ? I am confused do you say managers are or aren't responsible for what happens on the field?

Chopping and changing really not working out for Palace, West Ham, Leicester and Everton then.

Its going to be brilliant when Pellegrino proves himself to be the next Alex Ferguson in 2020. Them other fans will be so jealous.

That would be kind of brilliant to be fair..... of course there's more chance of me getting to spend Christmas with three horny Victoria Secrets models and industrial sized bottle of baby oil than MoPe turning into a good manager.

City 3 nil up and having missed a penalty Vs Spurs ! Tuchel in the crowd as a guest of Pep , Wonder if he has told him what great players we have at our club ?

Come to watch a PL game first hand and get a feel for the league?

Anyone know where he is staying? Perhaps a sneaky flight down to the south coast?

Where's Les? Did he head home or up noorf after the game?

Come to watch a PL game first hand and get a feel for the league?

Anyone know where he is staying? Perhaps a sneaky flight down to the south coast?

Where's Les? Did he head home or up noorf after the game?

He didn't want to come to us in the summer so I'm pretty sure he won't want to come to the shower of ****e we have become now..

How would he feel about coaching 'the next Thierry Henry' ?

Well he sure got the greatest manager in the whole wide world excited , Maybe him and our new billionaire owner can persuade this Tommy guy we have the players that should be going to city and attacking them !?

West Brom look hopeless. We were boring against Utd but the Baggies look incapable of even providing boredom.

I wonder if Jay Rod's gobsh*te dad/brother are still mouthing off on social media about how he isn't playing.

Jay Rod has started almost every match, over 1,300 minutes played, with 2 goals.