Spurs v Saints Thread

Heisenberg

We will set up in the same defensive formation as we have for previous 'big' away games, hoping to keep the match scoreless for as long as possible but eventually going behind to a goal scored after a defensive mix up, probably involving VVD. The pundits will applaud our brave effort, which will be enough to keep MoPe in his job and enable him to carry straight on into the Man Utd game in similar vein.

Things likely to happen;

Kane will score

Ali will dive

Tadic will throw his arms around

Redmond will run into blind alleys

Prowse will bottle a challenge

Yoshida will be dragged out of position

Yoshida will make a stupid foul on the edge of the box

Gabbiadini will make run after run and touch the ball once all game

Davis will lose the midfield battle

Lemina will be our best player

We'll concede on 45 or 90

Can't wait.

Things likely to happen;

Kane will score

Ali will dive

Tadic will throw his arms around

Redmond will run into blind alleys

Prowse will bottle a challenge

Yoshida will be dragged out of position

Yoshida will make a stupid foul on the edge of the box

Gabbiadini will make run after run and touch the ball once all game

Davis will lose the midfield battle

Lemina will be our best player

We'll concede on 45 or 90

Can't wait.

Mauricio will give after match interview I which he appears happy to lose by only two or three

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMHO:

------------------------------Forster------------------------------

----------Stephens----------Hoedt-----------Yoshida-----------

Ward-Prowse---------------Romeu--------------------McQueen

-----------------Lemina----------------Hojbjerg-----------------

------------------------------Boufal-------------------------------

----------------------------Gabbiadini----------------------------

IMHO:

That's out best 11 at the moment imo (assuming same injuries, and VVD not being selected). No chance he'll pick it though.

IMHO:

This team for me.

Van Dijk sale has been agreed, so we won’t see him again......

Lose this one and vs Man U and we could well be in the bottom 3 playing Palace at home.....and they have found form.

We are in a battle and it’s going to get ugly, frankly if MP isn’t sacked after the next two (assuming we lose) he isn’t going to be, I just hope we spend all of the Virgil transfer fee and we do it early in the window.

Seems like a pointless match for us, the team sucks so we'll lose. But it's against Spurs so losing likely won't stir anything in the decision makers with regards to sacking MP unless we take a real thrashing.

We really need a new manager in before that Palace game, since they are the perfect opposition for a new man to come in against, get a win and build some instant momentum.

Seems like a pointless match for us, the team sucks so we'll lose. But it's against Spurs so losing likely won't stir anything in the decision makers with regards to sacking MP unless we take a real thrashing.

We really need a new manager in before that Palace game, since they are the perfect opposition for a new man to come in against, get a win and build some instant momentum.

This, but like others have said the club will dither around & not admit they've made a huge mistake & it will simply be too late for any manager to make the slightest bit of difference, we will be in a relegation battle in a couple of weeks time that is for sure!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

This, but like others have said the club will dither around & not admit they've made a huge mistake & it will simply be too late for any manager to make the slightest bit of difference, we will be in a relegation battle in a couple of weeks time that is for sure!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

And praying that some players will join us when we are in the bottom 3.

That's out best 11 at the moment imo (assuming same injuries, and VVD not being selected). No chance he'll pick it though.

If McQueen and Ward-Prowse are in our best 11 we really are in trouble. The Manager must be moved on; it's getting close to crisis time.

I cannot see anything but an embarrassing defeat today. I don't think our players have the stomach for a fight and MP is absolutely clueless.

There is no doubt that the majority of Saints fans are completely demoralised by the last 12 months and relegation is becoming a real possibility.

I am fed up to my back teeth with the turgid performances BUT the straw that will break the camels back for me will be the sale of VVD to Liverpool...if that is what happens.

Any other team i can accept but not Liverpool as the impact the VVD illegal approach has without doubt had a major impact on the players and the club as a whole. The whole saga has been like a cancer slowly spreading throughout our club.

If we sell to Liverpool the way i am feeling at the moment then i feel i will turn my back on Saints and do something else on Saturdays.

I cannot see anything but an embarrassing defeat today. I don't think our players have the stomach for a fight and MP is absolutely clueless.

There is no doubt that the majority of Saints fans are completely demoralised by the last 12 months and relegation is becoming a real possibility.

I am fed up to my back teeth with the turgid performances BUT the straw that will break the camels back for me will be the sale of VVD to Liverpool...if that is what happens.

Any other team i can accept but not Liverpool as the impact the VVD illegal approach has without doubt had a major impact on the players and the club as a whole. The whole saga has been like a cancer slowly spreading throughout our club.

If we sell to Liverpool the way i am feeling at the moment then i feel i will turn my back on Saints and do something else on Saturdays.

Surely the club isn't blind to this. Surely? There must be someone there who has an iota of empathy for the feelings of the fans? If not they deserve everything they get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk