Spurs v Saints Thread

Heisenberg

We're watching a team that is well-drilled, working hard for each other, chasing, wanting to win.

And another bunch of blokes who happen to be wearing the same coloured shirt.

This result and performance could send us down.

You're not fit to wear the shirt being sung, and Redmond loudly booed when he gets the ball.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Very loudly. Not sure I've ever heard a player being booed so vehemently by his own fans. Not helpful obviously but kind of understandable at the same time.

Yeah lets let our goal difference take a hammering as well. That’ll help in the relegation shake up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The only thing that will make any difference in the relegation shake up is getting shot of this clown manager as quickly as possible. If we need to sacrifice a minus 2 goal difference to achieve that ahead of a winnable game against Palace its got to be worth it.

Until an arrogant board stop thinking they are headed for the Champions League with the current football leadership then we will continue bumbling along. Rees hasn’t no idea what it take so to get success and neither do the board. And by success, this is to be the best we can be, not about being ready for the Champions League, as that isn’t happening any time soon.

We're headed for the championship with this clown in charge.

Yeah lets let our goal difference take a hammering as well. That’ll help in the relegation shake up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Be fascinated to hear how you think we are going to get out of this mess or are you content for them to sleepwalk back into The Championship ?

Someone already called you a Wally ..... I'd like to call you something a lot worse!!

If it helps to remove MP sooner rather than later I fail to see how it can be viewed as a negative. Presumably you're rooting for a good solid 4-0 thrashing instead?

Tottenham playing some great stuff.

Would happily lose 7-0 if it gets rid of Pellegrino this evening.

And yes... what a sad state of affairs it has become

Wouldn't say that too loudly otherwise WarsashSaint will type something rude about you from behind his keyboard.