Manchester United Away Thread

Pamplemousse

If Forster is dropped it just shows the hopeless p**k that is Pellegrino. Forster has not been as bad as people make out - while not outstanding, any time he lets a goal in we lose due to our deficiencies in every other area of the pitch.

No doubt the clown will play a 10-1 formation with Long up front and no-one within 40 yards of him....then Long will make a break and trip over his own feet.

We really are utter s**e and don't see anything improving until the clown is sacked - and it may already be too late for our season anyways.

If Forster is dropped it just shows the hopeless p**k that is Pellegrino. Forster has not been as bad as people make out - while not outstanding, any time he lets a goal in we lose due to our deficiencies in every other area of the pitch.

No doubt the clown will play a 10-1 formation with Long up front and no-one within 40 yards of him....then Long will make a break and trip over his own feet.

We really are utter s**e and don't see anything improving until the clown is sacked - and it may already be too late for our season anyways.

Forster has been nothing short of horrific this season and lost us a number of points. To be honest, if he is dropped my first thought is to why this didn’t happen weeks ago?

Forster has been nothing short of horrific this season and lost us a number of points. To be honest, if he is dropped my first thought is to why this didn’t happen weeks ago?

Exactly this. Even in the past two games he should have absolute minimum come 4 yards off his line for both the Huddersfield goal and Spurs opener at Wembley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have expectations of Yoshida and Stephens...I expect Zlatan and Lukaku to be snuffed out uncompromisingly at every opportunity in any aerial duel. Nothing less will do.

With the spectre of VVD finally lifted they will absolutely beast those puny forwards. JWP will be picking the corners with 35 yard swerving free kicks. Long will judge the offside trap perfectly time and time again and Tadic and Redmond will be skinning fullbacks and whipping in perfect crosses to the forwards and supporting midfielders in the box.

With the spectre of VVD finally lifted they will absolutely beast those puny forwards. JWP will be picking the corners with 35 yard swerving free kicks. Long will judge the offside trap perfectly time and time again and Tadic and Redmond will be skinning fullbacks and whipping in perfect crosses to the forwards and supporting midfielders in the box.

And the fans will sing the managers name all game !

The answer is the low quality of back up. Forster is ten times better than McCarthy, and I think Forster is rubbish.

It's obviously time for McCarthy to live up to the expectation of his early career then and prove you wrong. Especially as he's been under the expert coaching of Dave Watson for the last 18 months.

That is assuming McCarthy has been selected. You never know it may be Taylor between the sticks.

It's obviously time for McCarthy to live up to the expectation of his early career then and prove you wrong. Especially as he's been under the expert coaching of Dave Watson for the last 18 months.

That is assuming McCarthy has been selected. You never know it may be Taylor between the sticks.

That's another clown that should've gone a long time ago.

You know it’ll be some middling 1-0 or 2-1 late defeat...
Or a narrow one nil win with the club saying this proves he can turn things around..... & We stick with him for the rest of the season & get relegated

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Eh? Have you watched any of our games this season?? Fraser has been an utter liability and cost us so many points. I'd go as far as saying a new keeper is preferable to a new manager

Or a narrow one nil win with the club saying this proves he can turn things around..... & We stick with him for the rest of the season & get relegated

In fairness I’d love a 1-0win. Would give us a bit of breathing space. Les face it. MPs here for the season at least.

In fairness I’d love a 1-0win. Would give us a bit of breathing space. Les face it. MPs here for the season at least.
Yes that true here for the season so a win would at least give us a fighting chace

I bet you McCarthy will prove to be far more solid than Forster simply because he can do the basics quite well.

Forster has and always will be absolutely awful

This.

Honestly, what have we got to lose by dropping Forster? We will lose with him between the sticks anyway so lets drop him finally and have a look at McCarthy

Looks like it's long to be slagged off before a ball is kicked now that FF and NR are subs

Redmond can come on later and get booed by cretins

Didn't you say the same thing last week? How did that turn out? Think you need a break mate as you have been having a shocking few months on here.