Manchester United Away Thread

Pamplemousse

H/t 0-0. Not been too bad. Defence doesn't exactly look watertight, but we're in the game - and not even by parking the bus.

Of course we again almost conceded from our own corner - there's a real problem with the mobility of the likes of Romeu against quick counter attacks.

Boufal, Hojbjerg, Long playing pretty well. Hoedt has looked decent, but marks thin air an awful lot when the ball is crossed in.

Can't see us scoring, though.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

I think we are doing well. We have a weak 11 v utd that’s for sure but there seems a little more togetherness which is a good start.

The fact McCarthy is coming for crosses is good and no doubt caught Rashfords eye with the clear header rather than Fraser standing still.

Boufal, Tadic and Long are linking up well with Hojberg and Oriel battling hard.

I’d take 0-0 now especially looking at the table

So far so good. We've given pretty well as good as we've got. Man U's finishing in the final third has been as bad as ours. We're playing much more as a unit than we did against Spurs and the players give the impression that they care. Boufal impresses so far. I would still like to see Gabbiadini up top with Long.