Which Saints Player would you like to meet for a 10 minute chat?

Mr Dad

Sorry, I don't often post here but I thought about this question as a possible poll but don't know how to start a poll.

I'm going to go for Maya Yoshida as he is a loyal player and is our captain.

Questions I would ask him...

How do you like Southampton and do you sometimes go into the city?

What's it like coming from Japan to England and what cultural differences have you noticed?

Is there anything you dislike about Southampton/England?

How are your family adapting to life in Southampton?

Loads more but I'd love to speak to him.

BTW, I have 4 children so family matters would be first on my mind.

I'd like to ask Fraser Forster about his atypical-for-a-footballer upbringing (he's posh and went to private school) and how he has adjusted to working with generally lower class oiks on a daily basis. Also I'd ask him to fetch down one of my large storage jars which I've put on top of my pantry cupboard as I can no longer reach it.

OttawaSaint

This thread is about to get ugly when out resident Grant Mitchel wannabes get a sniff of it...

Yes, I'm expecting some negative responses/trolls but hey, that's life on the SaintsWeb forum! :)

Edited by Mr Dad

Fraser Forster. I would love to ask him to be honest with himself, and us fans, and admit that he is sh*t.

His injury did not help but his confidence is shot and his defence have no faith in him.

Snooker players who get the 'yip' like he has, take medication but that is now banned.

Also I'd ask him to fetch down one of my large storage jars which I've put on top of my pantry cupboard as I can no longer reach it.

I wouldn’t, he’d drop it.

I’d like to meet Redmond so I could judge him for myself. After the Pep business a couple of journos on Sunday Supplement claimed he was one of the nicest & approachable young men in the game. I’d like to contrast that with the general perception on here that he’s a moving, whining , unpopular big head.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd like to ask Fraser Forster about his atypical-for-a-footballer upbringing (he's posh and went to private school) and how he has adjusted to working with generally lower class oiks on a daily basis. Also I'd ask him to fetch down one of my large storage jars which I've put on top of my pantry cupboard as I can no longer reach it.

You could also ask him to get something from the bottom shelf but the interview would be over by the time he got down to it.

I’d like to meet Redmond so I could judge him for myself. After the Pep business a couple of journos on Sunday Supplement claimed he was one of the nicest & approachable young men in the game. I’d like to contrast that with the general perception on here that he’s a moving, whining , unpopular big head.

Certainly agree with moving, whining and unpopular, not so sure about big head mind!

I get the impression he is a nice lad, I just think he's a bottler, and that then transfers into blaming others when things don't go right. Maybe psychologically he's just not cut out for top level football and will never fulfil the potential that he must have.