Crystal Palace (H) Thread

whelk

What on earth has happened?? We were way on top and it's like we've gradually slowed down.. slowed down.... slower....

Awful. Like we thought we'd won it at half time.

Our manager is a total c u n t and Hodgson has adjusted his tactics for the conditions.

Poor management this.

Hodgeson changed things, played to the conditions and we took ages before reacting.

I know the conditions are bad, but the Manager must take responsibility for the safety first approach which invited Palace back in - and then his delay in making obvious changes. He really must be replaced before it's too late.

I know the conditions are bad, but the Manager must take responsibility for the safety first approach which invited Palace back in - and then his delay in making obvious changes. He really must be replaced before it's too late.

Yep.

Poor, poor manager.

PEH off.... Gabbi on.

Interesting or desperate?

As it stands have dropped 7 points from leading / promising positions in the last 5 weeks, Man City, Huddersfield, Arsenal and so far with CP. Vital points dropped.

I’d like to know how many points we’ve dropped all season from winning positions, must be well into double figures.