Time to wake up

SKD

The club is a ****ing shambles.

No ambition

No passion

No drive

No clue

Ran by people who only want to line their pockets and have no clue how to run a football club.

**** Off Ralph, **** Off Les, **** off MP, **** Off Kat.

One way ticket back to L1 with these clowns at our club.

No ambition

No passion

No drive

No clue

Ran by people who only want to line their pockets and have no clue how to run a football club.

What Adrian Durham said a couple of days ago!

No ambition

No passion

No drive

No clue

Completely agree. Fans need to be vocal to oust Pell against Fulham.

No ambition

No passion

No drive

No clue

Krueger definitely can go, as can MP.

No ambition

No passion

No drive

No clue

I think you’ve just discovered the song we should sing for 90 mins at Fulham, F**k off the lot of them. Absolute pile of ****e

The decisions the club / owners make over the next few days are the most critical for years. I am genuinely concerned.

Why? Saints will still be here. Seen it before 74 and 05/09. Not nice I grant you if you live, eat and breathe Saints but you'll get over it, as will I

Why? Saints will still be here. Seen it before 74 and 05/09. Not nice I grant you if you live, eat and breathe Saints but you'll get over it, as will I

Clear the deadwood, build again using money wisely, rise again.

But never, never, take your top league status for granted.

Because in 12 months they have f****** up what took 5 years to build. This attitude of Saints will still be here, well they nearly weren't in case you'd forgotten. People invest time money and lots of emotion in their club and when imbeciles fail to do a good job we reserve the right to come t and complain. If you blindly accept whatever they do then fair enough but some are more passionate than others.

Our course was set the second Cortese went and Les Reed got in control. No ambition, no drive. Just sell of the jewels, bank most of the clubs income and find Kat a buyer whilst we trod water. Its a disgrace.

Because in 12 months they have f****** up what took 5 years to build. This attitude of Saints will still be here, well they nearly weren't in case you'd forgotten. People invest time money and lots of emotion in their club and when imbeciles fail to do a good job we reserve the right to come t and complain. If you blindly accept whatever they do then fair enough but some are more passionate than others.

Don't want to patronise, but that's what happens in all aspects of life. Our model was never sustainable and I don't blindly accept anything. Football like a lot of things is cyclical. Liverpool dominate for years and then don't win a league title for ever, same with Man U pre-1993 but they'll never go down, unfortunately if we have a bad season our fall back is potential relegation which is where we are now.

Posted this back in June in the now closed new manager thread:

"Quote Originally Posted by Maggie May View Post

Would rather have Puel than Dyche.

Hated Puel for most of the season but warned did warn to be careful of what you wish for.

This will be the most important appointment of the decade. It has to be correct, otherwise we're in deep trouble."

Absolutely spot on again, then. We are in deep trouble right now. It's critical.

This club screwed itself by its sheer arrogance in deeming Premier League winner Manuel Pellegrini not good enough but opting for Puel, which instilled this rot that's eating away at our Premier League status.

Puel should have stayed another season but shouldn't have been given the job in the first place.

Pellegrino, meanwhile, is one of the worst managers I've seen.

on the plus side, I was thinking of coming back to Southampton to see family and try and see half a dozen games over the xmas period this year. Pretty sure I will be able to get tickets.

On the minus side, I'm not sure I really want to see this shower of sh*te who earn more in 90 minutes than I earn in a year (and that's assuming they only earn 50k a week and play all 90 minutes of all 46 games in the Championship next season).

I might re-think that plan.