Saints 1 Palace 2 - Post Match

St Chalet

Wanted MP gone weeks ago. Now I want REED and KRUGER OUT too!

We are sleepwalking our way to the championship with our glorious hoerarchy in****ING denial!

Exactly my thoughts too, 100 percent. We've only seven home games left. Four are against Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool & City. We're screwed.

Looks like we could well be going down, mental considering the squad we've got.

Abysmal manager.

People keep saying that...."considering the squad we've got", but Redmond, Tadic, Long, Ward-Prowse v Benteke, Zaha, Townsend and Sako. In an attacking sense we were vastly inferior, with only our full backs (and Boufal) providing any width and run.

People keep saying that...."considering the squad we've got", but Redmond, Tadic, Long, Ward-Prowse v Benteke, Zaha, Townsend and Sako. In an attacking sense we were vastly inferior, with only our full backs (and Boufal) providing any width and run.

Our attack was clearly lacking last season it was obvious and yet we did nothing to improve it last summer now our defence has lost its way so its no surprise we are were we are.

Quite incredible, the management of the whole club are incompetent, are out of touch with fans and now reaping what they have been sowing for last few years. I thought we were a model club but I don’t think anyone knows what to do . Chaos reigns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been supporting Saints since 1984 and I've never seen a manager so terrifyingly out of his depth.

He's a tactically inept, frog-eyed buffoon. Unless he goes tonight, we are down.

I don't think there is a single fan who wouldn't agree which is why it's all the more baffling and infuriating they haven't/won't pull the trigger. It's as if they are pompously refusing to accept they've ****ed up despite all the irrefutably obvious evidence that they have.

This makes Krugers deluded ramblings sound even worse....kruger is an absolute loon If he thinks pellegrino is doing a great job. He's a total ****.

As for the match it was plainly obvious that we were loosing the midfield and pellegrino didn't react to it. No idea what he's watching or his coaching staff are watching.

Palace deserved that.

I feel relegation is becoming more of a reality than a possibility. We should have reacted after the Leicester match but once again les reed has shown his incompetence dithering.

I am as angry as I've ever been as a Saints fan.

A good first half, goal, control.

But when they reacted and came at us, our manager showed utter lack of game management. If we're going to hang on, why no Lemina? Davis for JWP does nothing. And taking Hojbjerg off??!!!!! Clueless.

I'm sorry for the team. They put a lot into that first half but were totally let down by an incompetent manager. He has to go.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Please get rid of this negative, clueless clown whilst our season is still salvageable.

Sick of seeing constant backwards passing and players giving the 'slow it down' gesture all the time, Pied even did it to a ballboy early in the second half for him daring to try and hurry things up. It's like any form of positivity or excitement is forbidden at SMS. Absolutely awful to watch. Aside from Long's ballooned shot I can barely remember us getting near their goal in the second half. He surely has to go now.

I'm with you. Almost every post on here focuses on MP, with the odd mention of Reed and Krueger. The players get a complete pass. That cant be right. It's a squad full of mediocrity. Massive trouble.

I'm with you. Almost every post on here focuses on MP, with the odd mention of Reed and Krueger. The players get a complete pass. That cant be right. It's a squad full of mediocrity. Massive trouble.

Unfortunately there are still some who think we have a good squad. We don't. We had an excellent manager last season who got the best out of them. Now we have a terrible manager who can't match that. New manager needed and new players.

who did you think we'd get some big name?
you are shouting at the wind. The anti Puel fans will always say , we wanted him gone but not for MP, but at the time it was anyone but CP. CP was let down by the board as they sold all the goals. The fans have now been let down as they are not acting

yep it was obvious we'd jumped the shark on squad recruitment the summer Puel came in we could have tried to put right this summer but we didn't and now we are in big trouble the squad is full of average dross.

It is mediocre overall, and poor in some areas (GK), but some mediocre squads effective if organised, we are not. That rests with the manager and his coaching staff.

Turning on the players is the last thing we need