Saints 1 Palace 2 - Post Match

St Chalet

A new low.

They lost their first 7 games of the season but are now above us. That is embarrassing.

We set up for a 1-0 win, we had no chances after taking the lead. A **** poor performance to add to a list of shtie performances at home. 3 points from Watford, Swansea, Newcastle, Leicester and Crystal Palace.

Pellegrino OUT and anyone who wants to defend that ****ing **** can **** off too.

A must win game has turned into a total disaster.

Every other team is showing some fight to stay up.

We simply lack the quality and ideas to compete at this level after so many sales and a manager who has no idea this year.

Feel like it's already too late to turn it around.

Shambles. That clueless, spineless Kruger interview and then an equally gutless performance orchestrated but the worst manager I can remember in my time supporting Saints (and I include Poorvilet and Wotte in that). Fans need to be vocal at Fulham - he needs to go whilst we still have time to sort this out. If he’s still here at the end of January we are toast. Well done Big Les and Kruger for well and truly screwing it up.

Fuuuuuuuuuck, what are we going to do?! The board aren't sacking him, and don't seem to be inclined to make any form of drastic change, opting for the 'we believe we can still achieve (unspecified goal)'...so what the f*ck is going to change to arrest the problem? Nothing? Do they honestly believe that changing nothing is the answer? :S

How can people say we'd be in the same position with Puel? He would have had a stronger squad than last year with less matches. I'd happily finish with 46 points please.
Puel was proven to be a perfectly competent manager and is proving it again this season. We may not have been spectacular with him this season but we certainly wouldn't be this utter sack of sh it.

Too many winnable home games wasted, lots of other crap teams though so all is not lost, we have to act now though with a new manager and signings.

Alas with the idiots running the club at the moment they'll probably give him and extended contract.

How can people say we'd be in the same position with Puel? He would have had a stronger squad than last year with less matches. I'd happily finish with 46 points please.

So predictable. 8th and a cup final not looking so ****ing bad now is it....

This... a case of careful what you wish for...

I'm a complete defeatist - don't invest any of the money in Janaury on mercenary players, play the U23 for the rest of the season, get rid of the other crap in our club (Tadic, Redmond, JWP, etc) - change the manager, have a real clear out of the crap and rebuild in the Championship with a team based around youthful talent.

The issue is we're a crap side managed by an even worse manager, with too many players who are clearly not bothered and just looking for their next move.

I think relegation will be the wake up call we need, if we stay up it'll be more of the same.

A new low.

They lost their first 7 games of the season but are now above us. That is embarrassing.

We set up for a 1-0 win, we had no chances after taking the lead. A **** poor performance to add to a list of shtie performances at home. 3 points from Watford, Swansea, Newcastle, Leicester and Crystal Palace.

Pellegrino OUT and anyone who wants to defend that ****ing **** can **** off too.

2 points actually, you're bigging us up ;(

Fuuuuuuuuuck, what are we going to do?! The board aren't sacking him, and don't seem to be inclined to make any form of drastic change, opting for the 'we believe we can still achieve (unspecified goal)'...so what the f*ck is going to change to arrest the problem? Nothing? Do they honestly believe that changing nothing is the answer? :S

We're going to go down. It'll be a little painful, but there are more important things in life, just as there were in 2005.