Fulham (A) Build-up

kwsaint

Time to turn the anger on the board

Agree.

Feel for MP, he’s not up to the task, that’s not his fault, it’s the ****ing dinlos who appointed him and cannot accept they made a mistake.

If we go down, it will be 100% fault of the board.

Unless it has changed the players and manager come out from the cottage and have to walk across the pitch in front of the away end to the dugouts so plenty of opportunity to vent our anger, I think it may well be the only reason I’m going to be honest. Anyone taking any banners? PELLEGRIN-GO

We’re taking over 4000 up and there are f**king bus replacements between Southampton central and Parkway

Agree.

Feel for MP, he’s not up to the task, that’s not his fault, it’s the ****ing dinlos who appointed him and cannot accept they made a mistake.

If we go down, it will be 100% fault of the board.

Les Reed.

I'm going. Thought I'd take my missus to her first ever Saints game (well technically second, because she sat in the Fulham end, a week before we met, in our 3-0 win on our last visit). Thought it'd be a fun day out, but I've already apologised that it is going to be the most miserable football experience she could wish for!

Unless it has changed the players and manager come out from the cottage and have to walk across the pitch in front of the away end to the dugouts so plenty of opportunity to vent our anger, I think it may well be the only reason I’m going to be honest. Anyone taking any banners? PELLEGRIN-GO

We’re taking over 4000 up and there are f**king bus replacements between Southampton central and Parkway

Glad you wrote that, I was questioning if it was worth it.

I think yo're right about the route across the pitch as well. Bit like at The Dell which always allowed the Branfoot protests to maximise their impact with fans holding up red cards when he came out.

Why, he must know his days are numberd. Why would he miss out of a chunky cheque (for doing a **** job).

He should resign, but we know he won't.

I'm waiting to see what deluded nonsense he comes out with in the post match interview. First half was a perfect match, blah blah

I'm going. Thought I'd take my missus to her first ever Saints game (well technically second, because she sat in the Fulham end, a week before we met, in our 3-0 win on our last visit). Thought it'd be a fun day out, but I've already apologised that it is going to be the most miserable football experience she could wish for!

It could get very toxic in the away end.

It could be like WGS’s final game at Coventry - even the board would struggle to ignore pure hatred

Glad you wrote that, I was questioning if it was worth it.

I think yo're right about the route across the pitch as well. Bit like at The Dell which always allowed the Branfoot protests to maximise their impact with fans holding up red cards when he came out.

As long as doesn’t break the law, a torrent of abuse might be the way to go. Reed and Krueger are cowards and if Reed thinks there’s any coming his way as well he’ll seek to deflect it. Too late to stop relegation though but at least MP will know how much he is despised by our fans

As long as doesn’t break the law, a torrent of abuse might be the way to go. Reed and Krueger are cowards and if Reed thinks there’s any coming his way as well he’ll seek to deflect it. Too late to stop relegation though but at least MP will know how much he is despised by our fans

Unfortunately neither Les or Kruegar will have to face the fans though.

Sad to reflect that we're going down with the Pelgrano unless he's replaced rapidly. Feel sorry for him as he's out of his depth, no track record to recruit him on but Les still offered the f^cker a job.

I’m going and as mrfahaji said I’m also taking my missus to her first game. Should be a nice atmosphere to introduce her to match days...

Taking my son to his first away game, which he's really excited about. Unfortunately I suspect the atmosphere won't make it fun for him (& probably not the performance either!).

We need a reaction

My money is on JWP to be reeled out with these sentiments in the pre-game build up.

We're fighting, we have a great chance for a cup final and Europe. Europe is the aim, we have a great squad.

etc

etc

etc

If it's sold out try Fulham direct. The end next to our fans is graded a s a neutral area and easy to get tickets. I did this last time we were there and it was all saints in that bit, unless they have changed it that is...

Yes still the same, you can buy on Fulham’s website in block P2 right next to the official away section , quite a few have done that already but still tickets left.

Annoyingly I can’t think of any catchy chants that work well witch sacking pellegrino for this game... any other takers?

Given guan 2.0's insight I'd suggest a chant of sack the board would probably be more effective.

Annoyingly I can’t think of any catchy chants that work well witch sacking pellegrino for this game... any other takers?

"Sack Pellegrino

It's time to sack Pellegrino"

(to tune of Guantanamera (There's only one ....)

Flexible, can change to

"Sack Pellegrino

For **** sake sack Pellegrino"

once Fulham go 2-0 up

Krueger you knowwwww.... It's time to ***** off with Pellegrinoooo

or

On our way, we're on our way, to the championship, we're on our way.

How we gonna get there Krueger knows,

Who will take us Pellegrino,

We all know Southampton on the way..

Don't they normally walk diagonally across the pitch and the corner nearest the tunnel is neutral section?

Thought about it more and even if he did walk past us, our day tripper fans will give him an easy ride.

I'm not going to this one, but I do hope that everyone that does takes the opportunity to voice their feelings about the manager! I can honestly see us losing this one like we did against Wolves, but this manager seems safe and secure regardless of what happens...

or

She’s big

She’s round

Ran us into the ground

Kat Liebherr, Kat Liebherr

or

--------------------

You're tragic you knoooow, Mauricio Pelligrinooo (yep, i'm off, got hat, tail between legs)