This stadium revamp / improved customer experience.

alpine_saint

It doesn't matter if the football is s**t' date=' as long as we're all sitting comfortably to watch it! I'm assuming the plan would be to eventually pass on the cost of the increased customer experience to the customer too...[/quote']

If they had the audacity to increase ticket prices after this season, I think I'd give football a break.

Could have sworn I heard echos of 'ole Rupey banging on about catering the envy of the Premier League and the radio station, in the background....

Doesnt matter who the clown is, they all end up missing the point...

if this place is anything to go by most of our fans seem to treat football like a trip to theatre these days so is hardly a surprise the club think customer experience is so important...

I think it is a positive thing to do and obviously it is something that takes a lot of planning. The timing of announcing it, however, is terrible. Fans don't care about that when the very possibility of relegation is looming large.

Sack the manager, sign some players, climb the table.. THEN come and talk about how you're going to improve the stadium decor, not before.

There was a diagram/plan posted on here a few weeks back, it's some sort of 10 year plan to make us Champions League Ready. But it wasn't anything to do with capacity or the surrounding area, it was adding more hospitality/refurbishing the hospitality area's. Nothing the vast majority of us will notice.

if this place is anything to go by most of our fans seem to treat football like a trip to theatre these days so is hardly a surprise the club think customer experience is so important...

I don't think it's too much expect paper towels to dry our hands after having a ****. We are not animals. Bloody annoys me that

I don't think it's too much expect paper towels to dry our hands after having a ****. We are not animals. Bloody annoys me that

Too bloody right my friend. The bogs are an Effing disgrace. Except that it doesn't rain on your head they're not that much better than the ones up at the bloody Dell. No doubt if they spruce them up a bit we'll be charged a couple of quid to go in.... +VA effing T as they will claim to be providing a service!

I think I have been doing it all wrong. I turn up (usually try and time it 10 mins before KO so that I can avoid an aural assault by the SFC version of "My Way") and watch the football and go home feeling depressed. BUT if I tucked into a pie, I would go home happy.

All cynicism aside (this is poorly timed) this can only be a good thing. More interested in the talk of the new owners looking at purchasing land around the ground for development.

this kind of thing went so well with portsmouth and gaydamak.

Too bloody right my friend. The bogs are an Effing disgrace. Except that it doesn't rain on your head they're not that much better than the ones up at the bloody Dell. No doubt if they spruce them up a bit we'll be charged a couple of quid to go in.... +VA effing T as they will claim to be providing a service!

I wouldn't spend a penny in those toilets.

I walk in at 2.59, stand throughout and leave bang on the final whistle. The only thing that will improve my experience is what happens on the pitch.

This is the Premier League.... Mr Gao couldn't give 2 ****s if you are happy or not.

He's only interested in the Chinese / American tourists who come and waste a lot of money. Basically, the ones who are destroying the game.

Is it frowned upon if I decide to **** Saints off and support Millwall? Can you imagine a Chinese tourist with an Ipad at The Den :lol:

Not what I meant - having read the original post numerous times, I just have no idea what you were saying (or trying to say).

Ok, I understand, I was somewhat economical.

What I was trying to imply was that the reason they would improve the VIP lounges for Champions League won’t be for watching Saints take part so all that’s left is watching others.

Not really worth the trouble, let’s forget it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2593[/ATTACH]

Thought we could all do with a laugh :lol::lol:

The original thread of the unveiling of that statue is still the greatest thread this forum has ever seen.

Agreed. Being at the unveiling must have been a real emperors new clothes moment. Loved the posts that said they'd seen it the night before and couldn't believe the likeness lol.

There I was worried about relegation.

At least the bogs will have nice new paint so I can p;ss with a smile.

Made me laugh...briefly. Situation isn't funny though, is it? Those Kreuger statements still have me bemused in their misreading of what's needed NOW.