Adam Lallana's beautiful hair

jawillwill

• 6 months later...

Don't worry about it. It's just a bloke's haircut. I know a lot of us sink our identity into the collective tribal identity of Southampton FC but Adam Lallana is no threat to you of your perception-of-self. We'd have probably all gone to Liverpool in the same situation. It is really difficult to say from an epistemological perspective but most likely true. It is not Adam Lallana you hate, it is likely how his move made/makes you feel about the fragility of the institution in which your identity is so invested. If Lallana can leave the club than anyone can! He has rejected the club and, therefore, has rejected me-by-proxy and I must publicly scorn him to reassert my identity. Lallana comes out higher on all the key social ontologies that are seen to define males and masculinity (unfortunately): he is upper-class, financially successful and a beacon of heterosexuality (he has a gorgeous partner i'm assuming). But the Hair!! we can get him on the hair!!... let it go. Let your hatred go. I bet he is a really nice guy. Good night, i'm going to bed.

Don't worry about it. It's just a bloke's haircut. I know a lot of us sink our identity into the collective tribal identity of Southampton FC but Adam Lallana is no threat to you of your perception-of-self. We'd have probably all gone to Liverpool in the same situation. It is really difficult to say from an epistemological perspective but most likely true. It is not Adam Lallana you hate, it is likely how his move made/makes you feel about the fragility of the institution in which your identity is so invested. If Lallana can leave the club than anyone can! He has rejected the club and, therefore, has rejected me-by-proxy and I must publicly scorn him to reassert my identity. Lallana comes out higher on all the key social ontologies that are seen to define males and masculinity (unfortunately): he is upper-class, financially successful and a beacon of heterosexuality (he has a gorgeous partner i'm assuming). But the Hair!! we can get him on the hair!!... let it go. Let your hatred go. I bet he is a really nice guy. Good night, i'm going to bed.

Nice sentiments but the guy is still a bell end.

Its not because he left, its the way he forced his move away.

It also doesn't help that the guy is self obsessed with his appearance and the multiple sweeping back of the hair during a game is self explanatory.

Good luck with your philosophy degree thesis, might need a bit more padding out though. :p

Adam Lallanna is definitely not upper class, and since when has being upper class defined males and masculinity?

It's his actually Femininity, or rather his ability to act like a complete and utter part of the feminine anatomy to get his transfer that gets my goat.:rolleyes:

one of my genuine highlights reading this forum from the last few years.

I don't really get any of that. I still think it looks like a bird shat on his head. Should I seek help?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Good for you. He's still a girly bellend though.

Nobody with the attributes you state would let some other guy knob his bird on holiday and then claim little Arthur as his own.

Wants to stand out I guess, thinks he's Pirlo, but can't grow the beard.

Fcking good player though whatever he did. Never got the hate. I can't stand Liverpool, but Lallana was fantastic for us and should still be a key part of the England team.

WTF? short memory or what! Do we really have to remind you??