What do you think the statement from the club will be if we stick with MP & go down?

Mr X

What do you think the statement from the club will be if we stick with MP & go down?

Just wondering what gem you think they will come out with?

They can't exactly trot out the we have had a successful season line & continue to grow as a club showing our ambition, MP has proven to be a successful choice for Southampton football club!

Exactly how are they going to polish this turd? & Remain credible?

Or will silence be golden?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

"Don't you know I'm an international hockey coach and Les Reed had written the FA's coaching manual back in 1852. It's all you infidels fault, you shouldn't have moaned about Puel. This is all part of our Southampton Way."

"This year we have double digited so that we can regroup, consolidate in the champions ship diviseon. We needed to do this after Virgil upset the micro economy in the dressing room at San Marie's stadium. Mauricio has displayed amazing strength and grace in the face of overwhelming adversity and despite Leslie and I lunching with the team we were unable to turn results around. Next year we will look forward to the play offs for the southern division which will provide additional revenue.

We'd like to thank Prowsey, Gabbi, Tadic, Boufal, Long, Cedric, Bertrand, Austin, Lemina and Hojbjerg for there service this year and we wish them all well at their new clubs."

"Oh and for any of the academy players I have a message: have the pasta...it is exquisite."

Due to our careful strategy and long-term planning, we're in a great place to write the next chapter of our history with a strong, largely homegrown Championship squad. We're confident Mauricio is the man to lead us storming back into the Premier League.

We'll be the perfect footballer factory - the championship offers a decent enough shop window for our conveyor-belt of talent out of the academy without having to pay silly wages. Maybe we can even relocate home games to the training ground and convert SMS into a terminal for landing ships from china.

Our relegation does not mean our business model changes, We are a small club so we view success off the field to be more important than on it. Our new owner has great plans for the club and has ordered the paint already.

Mr Reed will be retaking his coaching badges in order to help him offer even more assistance to the coach.

Kat will indeed be selling her remaining shares to the owner as she is extremely happy that the club has been left in good hands and so wants the transaction to happen as quickly as possible........ please!.

As for me, I will continue to be the spokesperson for the club when in the country and only when I am pushed, sorry, when we feel it is necessary.

I feel happy in the fact that Mr Reed runs pretty much everything as my knowledge of soccer is still somewhat non existent.

We ask the clubs support to join us in the next chapter and to be confident you are indeed in good hands.

Speak to you in a few months.... Lol.

Cheers

Ralph

Edited by Saint Billy

I would like to say thanks to Mauricio Pellegrino for his services to the club, he did a marvellous job in the face of adversity in guiding this small club back to where we can rebuild in The Championship.

I am also pleased to appoint Kelvin Davies as our new yes man, ahem head coach....where he will lead this small club into a new era for Southampton Football Club.

"Southampton FC are delighted to announce the new phase 2 redevelopment of their premium matchday experience. Enjoy the very best views, comfort and entertainment that the Premier League has to to offer - All from the comfort of the championship. See how #WeMarchOn despite new challenges, with complimentary tours of the all new 'Hall of Pledges' included with every hospitality package".

For £150 pp Fans can even Live out the 'Player experience' and dine with Saints Legends Ralph Kreuger and Les Reed.

Related Content: Pellegrino: We've turned a corner (Downwards). The Boss reflects on a difficult period and speaks on his excitement about next season's local derby.

"This year we have double digited so that we can regroup, consolidate in the champions ship diviseon. We needed to do this after Virgil upset the micro economy in the dressing room at San Marie's stadium. Mauricio has displayed amazing strength and grace in the face of overwhelming adversity and despite Leslie and I lunching with the team we were unable to turn results around. Next year we will look forward to the play offs for the southern division which will provide additional revenue.

We'd like to thank Prowsey, Gabbi, Tadic, Boufal, Long, Cedric, Bertrand, Austin, Lemina and Hojbjerg for there service this year and we wish them all well at their new clubs."

"Oh and for any of the academy players I have a message: have the pasta...it is exquisite."

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Excellent. :D