Mario Balotelli

dogger

Sorry Chez......... Mrs JBS feels the same, everyone banging on about how good he was, she had his card marked as useless from day one, "all he does is demand the ball and does nothing with it and gives it straight back to who he demanded it off".

nothing, and I repeat nothing, will ever make me forget his display at QPR the following season. He knew he was off to WBA, down tools and quite literally stood (with hands on hips) on the half way line after losing a ball allowing QPR to race away on an attack that I think led to a goal. A complete a total lack of professionalism in my eyes during a really tough period for Saints. He was bloody average, so the very least I expect from that type of player is some ****ing effort. The skates despise him and for once I am happy to be in agreement wiht them.

Wouldn't say no to Fellaini... Much maligned but can be very effective IMO. Gets stuck in as well.

While he is always the panto villain, esp with the swinging elbow, Fallaini is a top player. Was brilliant at Everton, and always wanted us to have signed him but of course, with Utd there, there really wasn't much chance.