Mario Balotelli

dogger

It wouldn’t surprise if this is just recirculated rumours from Leandre Griffit’s tweets.

I think you are spot on. Its probably based on this article which in turn is based on Griffit's tweets and other tweets by random Saints fans.

https://www.footballfancast.com/premier-league/southampton/southampton-fans-think-they-are-signing-mario-balotelli-after-he-misses-nice-game

Wonder if this is a recirculation of the rumour from a couple of weeks back?

I also wonder how he'd react to Redmond and Tadic's average attacking play, and repeatedly not playing him in..... presumably he'd do something crazy like shave their cat.

Wonder if this is a recirculation of the rumour from a couple of weeks back?

I also wonder how he'd react to Redmond and Tadic's average attacking play, and repeatedly not playing him in..... presumably he'd do something crazy like shave their cat.

That would be a joy to behold. About time there were consequences for their lackadaisical attitude! Balotelli IN!

But we don`t create chances

Fair point. Although we do look better with a focal point of our attack (when Austin plays).

Still think we would also need:

Quick winger (I like the look of Pione Sisto that played for midtjylland. Now at Celta Vigo and has 3 goals and 10 assists this season).

Creative central player (a shame Wilshere is now getting games, he'd have been perfect).

Right sided CB - (Yoshida and Stephens not good enough, if you ask me).

I think it would be great, we have nothing else to enjoy, why not have Balotelli in to give us some chuckles and score goals on the way. He was world young player of the world once he definitely knows where the goal is and personally think he would be an immense signing.

Hard to imagine Leslie and Mario in the same room, let alone Leslie inspiring and negotiating a transfer.

Leslies powers of persuasion are hugely assisted when players are rotting on other teams benches or the promise of tripling wages.....those bits of candy ain't going ti tempt Mario as hes a first team regular and already earns **** loads at Nice.

Leslie would therefore have to rely on his charm and Ralph would need to keep the "small club" chat to a minimum.....

Can't see Mario dumping Mino Raiola for Leslies son either.......

Hard to imagine Leslie and Mario in the same room, let alone Leslie inspiring and negotiating a transfer.

Leslies powers of persuasion are hugely assisted when players are rotting on other teams benches or the promise of tripling wages.....those bits of candy ain't going ti tempt Mario as hes a first team regular and already earns **** loads at Nice.

Leslie would therefore have to rely on his charm and Ralph would need to keep the "small club" chat to a minimum.....

8/10

Better.

I agree Glasgow, although I think you are overlooking the true threat to Weed's supremacy racket here. Railoa would take the players away from Weedy's son.

Edited by Saint86