Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Liverpool (Home) - Membership numbers needed

  1. #1

    Default Liverpool (Home) - Membership numbers needed

    Is anyone not using their membership numbers for the Liverpool home game. I'm after an extra 1, maybe 2 tickets.

    Cheers.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tartan_saint View Post
    Is anyone not using their membership numbers for the Liverpool home game. I'm after an extra 1, maybe 2 tickets.

    Cheers.
    Hmmmm, so I would hazard a guess that one of 2 things is happening here.
    1. You have liverpool supporting mates who want tickets.
    2. You or your mates only attend games when the bigger teams are in town.

    I think you'll find that not many people will be willing to let you use their membership numbers in such a way

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bartonia 2, 000, 000 years ago
    Posts
    5,891

    Default

    No jog on !

  4. #4

    Default

    Here's mine...

    5318008

    But you have to put it in upside down...

  5. #5

    Default

    Itís also against club rules to do this so anybody publicly doing it can look forward to a ban.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paulowhit View Post
    Here's mine...

    5318008

    But you have to put it in upside down...
    Best first post ever

  7. #7

    Default

    Could this be an opportunity to sell my season tickets and get a better view watching the games on Teletext (for older viewers)?

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Shilton's 6 yard box
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Amazing request

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brockenhurst and EC4Y
    Posts
    1,976

    Default

    Virgil is that you?!...

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saints1988 View Post
    Best first post ever
    I thank you!

  11. #11

    Default

    ...or 3. I have a Season Ticket and I have a couple of friends visiting me from overseas, who would like to attend a game.

    Regardless, it's sorted now.

    Happy clapper c*nts.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ampshoire - where else?!
    Posts
    5,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tartan_saint View Post
    ...or 3. I have a Season Ticket and I have a couple of friends visiting me from overseas, who would like to attend a game.

    Regardless, it's sorted now.

    Happy clapper c*nts.
    Charming!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •